Capital Numbers Reviews

Found 271 of over 273 reviews

4.7
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta
Pros
  • "On- time salary(1st date of every Month)(in 39 reviews)

• "Very friendly working environment(in 34 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I did not find any cons till now(in 16 reviews)

• "no cons found(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Generating leads for web & mobile technology

Oct 5, 2021 - Lead Generation Executive in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The CEO of the Company Mr. Mukul Gupta is very much supportive. Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. 2. Salary on time 1st of every month. 3.Paid leaves 4.Flexible timing

Cons

Nothing to bad in this organization.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. It's good to note that you are enjoying your stint at the Company. We wre working on various platforms to create CN a great place to work. We are focused on our upcoming Goals/Vision and working inch by inch to reach the heights bu our own version of customized products and services.

2. 4.0

Probably one of the best non- MNC IT companies in Kolkata

Sep 27, 2021 - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Lots of projects with variety of technologies to work in. 2. Very supportive and helpful seniors. Always willing to lend you an ear and help-out wherever possible. 3. Seniors will always encourage to take up new challenges and learn and will help you always. Co-workers are very friendly and approachable even when working from remote. 4. On - time salary. 5. For some, there is scope of earning extra by doing extra projects. 6. HRs are very friendly, approachable and helpful. HR policies are very clear, with no hidden disclaimers. 7. In the COVID era - management, HODs, HRs - helping out employees in every way possible. Very supportive and humane approach. 8. Job is stable, provided you are good at your work and always have a positive attitude towards learning and getting out of your comfort box. 9. Overall - work culture is very positive and productive. Co workers are very fun to work with. :)

Cons

1. Salary is average. Please do not compare with MNC. 2. Calendar holidays are far too less. 7-8 holidays per year versus 10-12 in most MNCs. 3. Sandwich leave policy - which most companies have done away with as of date. 4. No medical insurance provided yet.

1 person found this review helpful

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for this awesome review. We are looking forward to revamp the plocies which will be more user friendly and easy to adapt thereby keeping time as the important factor.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Peaceful Work Environment

Sep 26, 2021 - Senior UI-UX Designer in Behāla
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have learn Lot of New things and New Experience. On- time salary(1st date of every Month)

Cons

Till now I don't get any.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your feedback. Good to note about your association with the Organization and glad that we try to maintain the same pace

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Capital Number Infotech Private Limited

Sep 9, 2021 - Fronted Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career Growth, Great Place to Work, I have learn Lot of New things and New Experience.

Cons

I have none cons till now.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. Glad that you learning and exploring platform with your team mates. We will be looking forward to many such healthy contributions from your end where both of us are symbiotically benefitted.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very Good Working environment

Sep 9, 2021 - Senior Software Developer/Analyst in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

I never see this type of working environment before this. I'm very grateful to work here. Overall very good.

Cons

I'm not found any cons

Capital Numbers Response

A positive feedback always matters a lot for the Company's positive outlook for growth. It literally means that you are typically enjoying your stint at the organization. Good Luck. Overwhelmed to receive such responses.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

A very good work environment

Sep 9, 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here for 3 months now...my team members are good and very help full. Lot of new things learn here. Management are also good. Salary paid on time.

Cons

I have not found any cons till now

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you that you mentioned about the Mentorship Program that you have underwent and the thorough knowledge that you have actually gained during the session is a remarkable one.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company with an excellent work culture

Sep 7, 2021 - Content Writer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work flexibility, cooperative, friendly colleagues and supportive team members, helpful HR team, positive attitude, salary on the first working day of the month,

Cons

No such drawbacks found yet.

Capital Numbers Response

Oh so wonderful to note about the growth and culture that the Company breathes day-in-day out. Hope to explore many such new exciting platforms to engage the employees for the betterment

8. 5.0

About Capital Numbers

Sep 7, 2021 - Junior Software Developer in Paikar
      Business Outlook

Pros

Capital Numbers thinks better for the employee.Capital Numbers used to train an employee who is new to the work or fresher. Saturday and Sunday are off. And the monthly salary comes into the account within 2nd day of every months. Capital Numbers gives time to the employee to get well aware about the project before jumping into it. All the employee here are very friendly.

Cons

Till now I haven't found any downside.

Thanks for the feedback

9. 5.0

Nice Work place

Sep 7, 2021 - Content Reviewer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best Team,Best Management, Best Work environment

Cons

Nothing to reason for Cons.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the feedback. Would strive hard to maintain the same zeal and excitement in the upcoming days

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best IT company in Kolkata

Sep 3, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work place, helpful HR team and supportive team members and managers. Salary on first day of month. Flexible work timing Monday-Friday

Cons

Did not find any issues

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the wonderful feedback

Viewing 1 - 10 of 271 Reviews