Capital Numbers Reviews

Updated 15 Jun 2021

4.8
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta
Pros
  • "On- time salary(1st date of every Month)(in 39 reviews)

• "Very friendly working environment(in 34 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I did not find any cons till now(in 16 reviews)

• "no cons found(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best Indian software company

15 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Salary on time 2. Flexible time 3. Good challenges 4. Good quality projects 5. Cooperative HR team 6. Very much friendly environment 7. Opportunity to learn: I worked in Laravel 5.6 before join CN. Now the management assigned me in a training session with a senior Laravel developer to guide me to upgrade with Laravel 8. I believe only a handful of companies will give you this opportunity. I am thankful to CN.

Cons

I did not find any cons till now

2. 5.0

Good Company

14 Jun 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Cuttack
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Plenty of projects to work - Work with latest technologies - HR, Seniors are really helpful. - Work/Life balance - 5 day work week.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you so much for pondering your thoughts about the place that you love to be associated with. The positive responses always act as a reference point for us to attain bigger challenges with a bright smile. Thanks again for your co-operation.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

one of the best companies to work in kolkata

27 May 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) on time salary 2) Work life balence 3) Growth opportunities 4) Friendly Environment 5) Management listen's to employee's problem 6) Sat/Sun fixed off 7) Good Increment

Cons

1) Should deliver laptops and accessories by company rather than visiting individually 2) Might need to work as per client's time 3) No mediclaim perk

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good to be a employee

7 Jun 2021 - Senior Web Developer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Structural, On time salary, Friendly environment

Cons

Too much work pressure, To much work perfection

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the great review. The best part that grabs our attention is the "Friendly team and the supportive HR and support system" that you have mentioned. So, Thank You. It's a great feeling to know that people can come and to work and can be seen for who they are, trusted, and feel like they can contribute to the overall team in a positive way.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good company to work, learn and grow.

17 May 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm so glad to be a part of this nice organization. I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year. *Great work-life balance. *HR are very professional and always ready to help. *Project manager and team members are very helpfull and ready to solve all quiries. *On-time salary, sometimes salary credits before time if there is a holiday on salary day.

Cons

Till now I have not faced any issue with this company.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. It is wonderful to note that you like the daily operations part been coordinated from the team and other Project related activities. We are working everyday to create CN a better place to work and grow.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

It has been quite a good experience so far at CN

1 Feb 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Helpful team members. * Very supportive HR team. HR team is always ready to help you out if you need any. * You can balance your work and family life pretty well here. * Management is friendly with the employees.

Cons

This organization is growing well. No such major cons are there, just a very few though which can be ignored. But still I am mentioning a couple of those. * Most of the internal processes are done manually here. Like, leave application process, IT declarations etc. You can't check your leave banks. You have to ask HR for that. * There is a bit of communication gap between internal teams like hr, accounts etc. They might have asked you for the same documents which you already provided earlier. The reason is the same for this. Due to this manual process, the documents you provided to the hr, might not have been transferred to the respective department.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for the awesome review. It works as a catalyst in boosting morale for us and will treat it as reference points for growth and development. Surely, we will consider the request that you have suggested and in the long run, will try to implement it.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Very Good work environment

17 May 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

CN is one of the best kolkata based IT company . Seniors are very helpful. Working environment is very cool. Cooperative HR team. Juniors can get new opportunities to work in new technologies. Scope of learn is high. On time salary.

Cons

Cons are very less. I personally didn't face any difficult situation at CN.

Capital Numbers Response

Thankyou so very much for such a wonderful review. This will surely act as a reference point for us to work with more zeal and commitment for a bigger GOAL.

8. 5.0

Best Company to Work at

17 May 2021 - Software Engineer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Supportive Seniors 2. Very good work culture 3. Quality projects 4. Very supportive HR team. 5. Helpful team members 6. Salary on time 7. Flexibility 8. Inspiring 9. Friendly project manager

Cons

Didn’t find such due to my tenure

Thanks for the feedback

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A company good to go with

6 May 2021 - Tech Lead in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Flexible time 2. Good challenges 3. Quality projects 4. Always help employees even after 4 years of separation 5. An extremely good HR team Special thanks to Mr. Vikrant and Mr. Pushpal for their guidance and support

Cons

Didn’t find such due to my tenure

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying the culture, the processes, and the people. Good to note that you have highlighted the transparent culture, coordination from team members, and assistance as and when required. Humbled to acknowledge that the HR Team is good and performing well. We feel that as an individual a team member is required at some point in time to have a direct connection with the esteemed client, so that a friendly bond and connection is built and in turn, the team member will be leveraged in terms of trouble-shooting, will develop a knack for handling criticality peacefully.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work culture, colleagues and managers

17 May 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Working environment is friendly and helpful yet maintaining professionalism 2. No huge work pressure, can work at your pace 3. The managers and team members are always helping.

Cons

Could not find any such cons.

Capital Numbers Response

Great to note that you are enjoying your stint at CN. We constantly brainstorm ideas to decrease the stress associated with the task. Find out engagement model to gauge the staff from time to time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Reviews