CarDekho Reviews

Updated 11 May 2021

3.8
CarDekho CEO and Co-Founder   Amit Jain
Amit Jain
Pros
  • "I think the company has a great working environment(in 17 reviews)

• "good work culture, unlimited holiday, good peers(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work Life balance is bit shaken(in 11 reviews)

• "Biased top management working through a coterie of people(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

25 Apr 2021 - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CarDekho a few months back, before joining I checked Glassdoor for reviews and found some really bad reviews. With a lot of doubt, I joined anyway. But I was pleasantly surprised by the culture here. It is a very good company, the management is very approachable and transparent. I have had a great experience so far.

Cons

I'm sure the company has had it's fair share of screw ups in the past, but in my opinion it is on the right track now.

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you recommend CarDekho. We wish to take CarDekho to newer heights with amazing employees like you!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Guys, don’t fall the good reviews given by some existing employees ( it’s part of the window dressing/ branding).

9 Apr 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can’t think of any !

Cons

-Biased Leadership- There are different clans in the entire organisation so the respective followers are favoured over others during promotions & appraisals. Merit is certainly not the criteria. And sadly if you have no support you will be no where and bullied by the biggies. -No job Security- we all know how Girnar has always been in news for layoffs. First they hire then fire. During covid they fired so many employees stating cost impact and the very next month hiring starting happening, ads with actors. Atleast don’t lie to the employees who worked with you for so long. -Horrid culture - well the culture flows from top to bottom. Few business leaders don’t even treat their employees as equals, they shame and bully their own team members. Things are no different in the HR team which should lead in setting the right culture. Infact things are even worse there. -Fudged data & reports made and presented in every team ( Window dressing everywhere) - The HR team lacks spine even now. - Some businesses/ processes start and then shut down coz no one cares to check what’s actually happening on the field. Employees are filling their own pockets with the aid of the dealers. If you raise a voice you are not heard. The ombudsman is far from being fair and just.

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the experience you faced at CarDekho. We try our best to build a culture of meritocracy and fairness, but we do realize now that we have fallen short at times. Kindly request you to help us understand in detail about your experience by writing to weconnect@cardekho.com, we are keen to know more. We appreciate you taking out the time for a detailed review, it is important for us to understand what we need to improve upon. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome

3 May 2021 - Team Leader in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive and Cool Envoirment, HR is helpful

Cons

Covid time the job was insecure

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Executive

Thank You for your feedback. We are glad that you like the environment at CarDekho. We would also like to let you know that we're working on initiatives that help with holistic employee wellness. We wish to take CarDekho to greater heights with amazing employees like you!

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall is good

11 May 2021 - Senior Evaluation Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Yes definitely, I will share positive feedback with my friends

Cons

Self respect is most important.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

nice company

29 Mar 2021 - Human Resources in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Amazing work culture. The people are really cooperative and friendly. It almost feels like being at home. 2. Your learn to be agile and lean at the same time. 3. Top management is reachable. 4. If you are in sales/business side and if you perform well then you can achieve great heights.

Cons

They need to hear out their tech teams and allow them to grow. Their aggressiveness accompanied by a good tech backbone can create wonders

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you like the culture at CarDekho. We are constantly working towards achieving a culture of collaboration and growth. We wish to take CarDekho to greater heights with amazing employees like you!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Chill culture

20 Apr 2021 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment, good party scenes

Cons

Nothing as such as far as I experienced

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you had a positive experience at CarDekho. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

No growth and no process. Join if you don't have any choice

6 May 2021 - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Working in a startup

Cons

1. Product does not sell 2. No culture 3. Manages favors a few people and they only grow 4. Layoffs are common 5. No HR regarding

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the experience you had at CarDekho. We appreciate an open feedback. It would be great if you can help us with more details at weconnect@cardekho.com. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

8. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not good place if you want to learn techically but good job security

24 Apr 2021 - Tech Lead in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good humble people in the top leadership who are still grounded and make effort to know the employees.

Cons

There is office politics which can be detrimental for your career. Almost no peer learning.

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your experience. Kindly write to weconnect@cardekho.com, so that we can look into your concerns. We always appreciate transparent feedback and will try our best to resolve the issues that you are facing.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

5 Apr 2021 - Senior UI Developer in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balanced, and great culture Good learning Helpful team Higher management is good Good hikes.

Cons

Focus on new technology. Focus on employee other benefits. Training sessions should be there. Need to include other perks Fun activities should be there

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you recommend CarDekho. We would like to let you know that we're working on more initiatives that will improve holistic employee wellness. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

overall Best Company

9 Apr 2021 - Reginoal Sales Manager in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work-Life Balance and Great working culture.

Cons

need to open more locations.

Senior Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are having a positive experience with CarDekho. We wish to take CarDekho to greater heights with amazing employees like you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Reviews