CareMore Reviews

Updated 10 Jul 2020

3.3
CareMore President Shaden Marzouk (no image)
Shaden Marzouk
Pros
  • "Comprehensive patient care team of great professionals who manage patients from home to hospital to skilled nursing facilities(in 11 reviews)

• "Has been a great work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Company isn't bad however leadership and management needs alot of improvement."

Former Employee - Care Coordinator in Cerritos, CA

I worked at CareMore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefit package as well as a educational program.

Cons

Need new management that is willing to help their employees. Managers and leadership need better communication skills with their staff.

2. "Amazing people"

5.0
    Former Employee - Case Manager in Cerritos, CA

I worked at CareMore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loved my team! Amazing co-workers and doctors. Fulfilling to know how many services are provided for members and the difference we make. Case management is so efficient and fast! Love how we work together.

Cons

Cherry picking, sometimes short staffed and have to cover other areas temporarily but everyone is helpful so it’s not too stressful.

"Needs new director"

Current Employee - Member Service Representative

I have been working at CareMore full-time

Pros

There aren’t any pros here.

Cons

Director and management all need to be replaced

June 9, 2020Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We’d like to learn more about your experience. Please reach out to ethicsandcompliance@anthem.com, so that we can learn more.

"Horrible Training and Management"

1.0
    Former Employee - Coding Analyst

I worked at CareMore full-time

Pros

The starting pay was good.

Cons

The Training and management were horrible.

5. "When it comes to putting in a hard day’s work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than a year

Pros

When it comes to putting in a hard day’s work you would like to feel a sense of accomplishment, knowing that you have poured your all into your workday. This review about Caremore Medical / Anthem is uncensored and not influenced by management in an effort give you as a job seeker a clear vision in making an informed decision regarding employment at this organization. I must be candid in my review and inform you, if you are the type of worker seeking to clock in and out to earn a paycheck this is NOT the place for you. Caremore Medical / Anthem, is an enterprise looking for mission driven individuals who wish to carry out the company’s objectives of being the benchmark of healthcare innovation. This is a monumental task that takes commitment, adaptability, focus, and loyalty from each employee. The culture of Caremore Medical / Anthem is one of collaboration in a determination to meet the challenges and needs of the varied patient populations’. Clinicians, allied health workers, community health workers, social workers, business & clinical management, information technology, biller’s and coder’s, and corporate leadership on a daily basis perform best practices tirelessly to change the quality of life for their patients by providing above average care. Is working for Caremore Medical / Anthem easy? The answer is within you. Do you want to participate in superior quality healthcare services that: patients recommend to family and friends; take on the challenges of a continuously changing healthcare market; and can you give feedback in a supportive reliable researched manner to support your hypothesis? In my humble opinion, “you will have to be able to WALK on both sides of the track with confidence, swagger, and a sense of accomplishment to be successful in this organization.” If you accept this challenge to become Caremore Medical / Anthem “BLUE” please let me leave you with the following quote. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” Author unknown Thank you. Vancarlus Tennison, CMA (AAMA), NRCMA, LMT, LMTI, AAS

Cons

If you are the type of worker seeking to clock in and out to earn a paycheck this is NOT the place for you. Caremore Medical / Anthem, is an enterprise looking for mission driven individuals who wish to carry out the company’s objectives of being the benchmark of healthcare innovation.

April 21, 2020Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughtful and insightful review, and for highlighting the unique CareMore culture of going above and beyond for patients that every associate, in every position, has a share in providing.

6. "Great team, not enough business"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at CareMore full-time

Pros

Great, supportive team. Good selling collateral tools were provided.

Cons

Not enough business. Low pay. Sales process was redundant and not solid.

June 9, 2020Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your honest assessment of CareMore. We evaluate every comment, both positive and constructive.

"Clueless"

I have been working at CareMore full-time

Pros

Great model. Amazing local team totally dedicated to improving the lives of our members.

Cons

Disruptive dysfunctional top down corporate culture

June 9, 2020Social Media Coordinator

We take every comment seriously as we're always looking for ways to make CareMore a more constructive and inspiring place to work. Thank you for sharing your observations.

"My experience"

1.0
    Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Hawthorne, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at CareMore full-time for less than a year

Pros

coworkers, members, location, relocate capability, benefits

Cons

Management, training, favoritism, harassment, systems

"Place Needs a Re-org"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at CareMore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sometimes you get to implement something cool, patient centered culture, good place to learn about value-based business models.

Cons

Overly (and ineffective) matrixed management structure. Limited commitment to firm-wide goals, strategies, and priorities. Thin clinical leadership. Programs, products and processes are launched in underdeveloped stages. Central functions with poor performance and accountability. Unhealthy GM structure in several markets. Many departments still think and operate like a health plan rather than a health provider. Really terrible providers in the contracted network.

"Busy but good company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Cerritos, CA

I worked at CareMore full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of over time, benefits, okay pay, pot lucks, meet new people

Cons

Micromanaged, got to do the most to move up,

Found 273 reviews