Castle & Cooke Mortgage Reviews

Updated May 11, 2022

Found 132 of over 135 reviews

4.1
Castle & Cooke Mortgage President and CEO Rick Cardillo (no image)
Rick Cardillo
Pros
  • "I have worked for Castle & Cooke Mortgage for 7 years(in 20 reviews)

• "CCM is such a great company to start your career(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "castle cooke mortgage(in 6 reviews)

• "Not a single complaint in the two years I've worked for Castle & Cooke Mortgage(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 2.0
      Former Employee

Good to get your license through, but not to hang your license for a long period of time.

May 11, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Will help you obtain your license

Cons

Numbers focused Management doesn’t listen to employees Crappy leads Management will not accept feedback

2. 5.0

Great company

Mar 30, 2022 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, collaborative environment, remote work several days per week if desired.

Cons

They’re still working out some kinks in various processes between departments, so at times it feels disorganized.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee

Disappointed

Apr 3, 2022 - Loan Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard to think of any right now

Cons

No support, asked multiple times to change departments

4. 5.0

Great Company

Feb 15, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of programs and great co-workers

Cons

Comp structure could be better

5. 1.0

Run away!

Dec 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some departments are flexible with working from home and schedule. They'll give you a bonus to leave a positive Glassdoor review. That's why all positive reviews happen on the same day.

Cons

Are you looking for a company that is comfortable bending (breaking) mortgage laws, and unemployment laws because it'll make an extra buck? This is the company for you! Do you hate competitive salaries, good benefits, and paid time off? This is the company for you! Do you like to be treated like a nobody if you're not a top earner? This is the company for you! Do you think an honest culture, fun activities, and being engaged at work are a waste of time? This is the company for you!

3 people found this review helpful

Castle & Cooke Mortgage Response

We are very sorry to hear that you felt this way about your experience at Castle & Cooke Mortgage. We pride ourselves in being honest, transparent and ethical. We require employees to complete compliance trainings on all mortgage laws, including the requirement for employees to report any suspicious activity through an internal email address that goes to our VP of Quality Control and our SVP of Compliance. CCM has zero tolerance for non-compliance with federal, state or local laws. If you are aware of any suspicious activities or improper practices please contact ccm-hr@castlecookemortgage.com immediately. CCM is constantly assessing the health and safety concerns of our employees; as such we had to decrease the company events over 2020 and 2021. CCM has, however, adapted some of the employee events to allow for new events like renting out the Zoo, Halloween decorating contests, online events and more! Each year, based on employee feedback and industry standards, we evaluate and enhance our benefits and paid time off to ensure our benefits are competitive with other employers; in 2022 we added to our Holiday line-up. We solicit and encourage honest and candid feedback from employees; we do not offer incentives for employees to leave positive reviews. I would be happy to talk with you more about your concerns; please feel free to email ccm-hr@castlecookemortgage.com.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company with Work/Life Balance

Sep 20, 2021 - Anonymous in Draper, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open door policy with management that is easy to talk to. Learning is hands on and if you are engaged and eager to learn, you will love it. Managers are very willing to assist with training and jumping in to assist where needed. Co workers work very well together. The goal in mind is to close loans for borrowers. This is where Loan Coordinators, Processors and Underwriters excel. Great company! Our 24 hour average underwriting turn times are amazing with loans that often are clear to close with the first underwrite.

Cons

None that I can think of.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome Company and great place to start your Career

Sep 16, 2021 - Loan Processor in Draper, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

CCM is such a great company to start your career. They provide resources to help develop you, awesome company events and they truly care about their employees. The relationships you will build here are lasting. You are welcomed and can ask any questions. We are a team. We all work hard towards a common goal. They are very open to feedback. When I suggest something to managers they take it seriously. I’ve suggested things to HR and I always feel heard and they take me seriously. It seems to me they are always looking at ways to improve. They have several ways that I can get recognized as an employee and they started this really cool newsletter this year that keeps me up to date on things. I would absolutely recommend this company to work for. I’m very glad that I started my career here.

Cons

Keep doing what you’re doing.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

This is a great place to work!

Sep 16, 2021 - Processor
      Business Outlook

Pros

The employees are knowledgeable, and the process from beginning to end of the loan process is unique. This leads to timely closings and happy borrowers.

Cons

I can't think of a downside.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

A great place to grow

Sep 16, 2021 - Loan Coordinator in Draper, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Opportunities to move up -Management has your back and always willing to help -Always expanding

Cons

I personally cannot think of any.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Endless Potential

Sep 16, 2021 - Mortgage Underwriter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management sees in you what you may not & cheers you on to be the best that you can be. If YOU have the desire to grow, CCM will back you 100%. Work hard, play hard!

Cons

They want me to take vacation & I don’t want to. Lol

Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews

Castle & Cooke Mortgage Reviews FAQs

Castle & Cooke Mortgage has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 135 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Castle & Cooke Mortgage to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Castle & Cooke Mortgage employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Castle & Cooke Mortgage. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of Castle & Cooke Mortgage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Castle & Cooke Mortgage 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Castle & Cooke Mortgage Job Seekers