- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- - Scottsdale, AZ
- - Tempe, AZ
- - Peoria, AZ
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT, United States Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT
- - South Jordan, UT
- - Draper, UT
- - Cottonwood Heights, UT
- - Ogden, UT, United States Area
- - North Salt Lake, UT
- - South Ogden, UT
- - Ogden, UT
- - Provo, UT, United States Area
- - Provo, UT
- - New Mexico
- - Albuquerque, NM, United States Area
- - Albuquerque, NM
- - Connecticut
- - Hartford, CT, United States Area
- - Columbia, CT
- - Nebraska
- - Omaha, NE, United States Area
- - Blair, NE
- - Scottsbluff, NE, United States Area
- - Scottsbluff, NE
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Denver, CO
- - Indiana
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Crown Point, IN
- - Indianapolis, IN, United States Area
- - Indianapolis, IN
- - Greenwood, IN
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Lancaster, CA
- - Burbank, CA
- - Glendora, CA
- - San Diego, CA, United States Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Bakersfield, CA, United States Area
- - Bakersfield, CA
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - La Quinta, CA
- - Idaho
- - Boise, ID, United States Area
- - Meridian, ID
- - Nampa, ID
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
- - Henderson, NV
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX, United States Area
- - San Antonio, TX
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Ohio
- - Cincinnati, OH, United States Area
- - Cincinnati, OH
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO, United States Area
- - Saint Louis, MO
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN, United States Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Mississippi
- - Memphis, TN, United States Area
- - Southaven, MS
Found 140 of over 143 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee★★★★★11 Jan 2023 - Mortgage Loan ProcessorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company is doing everything it can to keep progressing in this current market down turn. We had some major downsizing recently, as have all mortgage companies. To say it stung is an understatement. We lost some amazing team members, hard decisions had to be made to keep our doors open as long as possible. We will get through this! We work together, as a team. We share ideas. We create processes. We are always striving to approve. I appreciate management for showing care and concern in these hard times.
Detailed trainings/step by steps for even basic processes. (We are working on this though)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 Jan 2023 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small independent mortgage banker with minimal red tape
Nothing to report at this time
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★29 Dec 2022 - Former Corporate Employee in Draper, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
some of the employees but most of those were laid off and no longer there. They made the company what it was: Good.
CEO made bad choices w/$$. Maybe some would still have a job if weren’t for his several cd centers he wanted & trainee program he started that failed. They all closed down. CEO has laid off over half the company since May. Female higher ups have been problems. When a bad review is posted an email goes out asking higher ups to post good ones and have people on their team post good reviews too so they can try and save face. They are always trying to get poor reviews taken down. High turn over, pay below Ntl ave. Dishonest. Only care for senior positions. Promise promotions, tell u what to do then give to someone else. Act like nothing happ. CEO won’t agree to pay people what they are worth & have one of the lowest pay rates. People quit bc cant get raises and he doesnt care. He will just hire next person who will work for low wage and cycle repeats. He is more Concerned w/bottom line than with people. He puts on a good show for board. Culture is a joke and ran by bullies who have zero experience in culture or employee retention. CEO picks his favorites to do it. Old hr was good for employees and company but got rid of. CEO chose new hr. Hr has had so many people leave its the running joke. Hr hides employee exit surveys from managers. No exit interviews are done and if so feedback doesnt matter. CEO has fostered a lazy environment where higher ups are celebrated even if cost company $$ and costs good employees to leave. Why are these kept and not the employees who actually do the work and keep the dept functioning? Why are over 140 people without jobs in 6 months? Not just all high rates and no one buying or refinancing as reason for lay offs. Poor managemnt of funds and hiring bad leaders resulted in closing of cd centers.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★3 Oct 2022 - Administrative in Draper, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pays well in comparison to some companies at the same level in the market
Not much room to promote, retention not achieved easily
We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time here at Castle & Cooke Mortgage. We pride ourselves in being honest and transparent and encourage employees to be honest in our surveys. We would like to meet with you confidentially. Please reach out to the HR Manager and request a meeting.
- Current Employee★★★★★14 Sep 2022 - Loan Officer in Draper, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work schedule with no micromanagement.
Training is subpar and computer system is glitchy to say the least.Continue reading
Thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to meet with you regarding your feedback on training and systems. We take our employee reviews seriously and always want to make improvements where possible. Please reach out to the HR Manager as we would like to discuss with you confidentially.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★16 Aug 2022 - Loan OfficerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Being a loan officer is a tough position especially when starting off new. The team and the amount of support that is available is helpful in getting started. Lots of resources to never feel lost.
Must generate own business. Can be tough without a network or contacts.
Thank you for your feedback and review! We strive to make sure our employees have the best experience possible.
- Current Employee★★★★★18 Jul 2022 - Loan Officer Assistant in Salt Lake City, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people, understanding management, banker hours
Recognition only afforded to corporate employees.
Thank you for your feedback and review! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and email us with any suggestions or further comments on the recognition piece. You can also email our Culture Team at email@example.com with suggestions.
- Current Employee★★★★★6 Jul 2022 - Regional Vice PresidentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and teamwork always.
No complaints about my experience.
- Former Employee★★★★★11 May 2022 - Mortgage Loan OfficerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Will help you obtain your license
Numbers focused Management doesn’t listen to employees Crappy leads Management will not accept feedbackContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★30 Mar 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, collaborative environment, remote work several days per week if desired.
They’re still working out some kinks in various processes between departments, so at times it feels disorganized.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage Reviews FAQs
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Castle & Cooke Mortgage to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
80% of Castle & Cooke Mortgage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Castle & Cooke Mortgage 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.