Catapult Systems Delivery Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 3 reviews

5.0
Catapult Systems CEO David Fuess
David Fuess

"Fantastic Place to Work"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time

Pros

Always busy with cutting edge technologies and new challenges everyday. Everyone in the company looks after one another. Within previous employers, everyone seemed to always looks after themselves. Not the case with Catapult, everyone supports everyone as one of our brand promises - 'We Bring the Whole Team'

Cons

None that I can think of at this time. I couldn't think of a better place to work - from team members, leadership and culture.

Advice to Management

None at this time. Catapult is the most transparent company I have ever worked for - from mission and vision which to actual and forecast financials

Catapult Systems2016-06-08

"A culture unrivaled"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Recently returned from a company paid trip to China that was awarded for employee of the year recognition. A once in a lifetime experience and it was made possible by my employer, which is not something that you see everyday. Catapult invests in their employees, recognizes accomplishments and promotes internal feedback and innovation, which is a key focus for the senior management team. The leadership team truly... values what employees have to say and many of them personally reach out to individual consultants for feedback. They know the consultants by name, what their specialty is and often times, what they are working on. The culture within Catapult is unmatched to any place I have previously worked and many fellow coworkers would agree.

Cons

Catapult has many new service offerings in the making that we would like to share with our customers today. It would be great if we could expedite our go-to market timeline.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide open communication throughout the company on what is up and coming and how we can contribute to the overall goals and success of Catapult.

Catapult Systems2015-10-06
  3. "Great Company"

Delivery Manager in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Catapult Systems

Pros

Great culture, good work/life balance, strong leadership.

Cons

None, they seem to have worked all of those out.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what youre doing.

Catapult Systems2015-01-28