Catapult Systems Principal Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Catapult Systems CEO David Fuess
David Fuess
  1. "Great team, market leader, and a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Catapult's main strength is its people. Really smart people working together to solve customer issues. Leaders with great vision and strong connection to employee. Catapult also has great relationship with Microsoft.

Cons

Still working though the big ownership change, and figuring out how to take advantage of the large platform. Once management figures out this puzzle without losing the original values that Catapult was founded on - they will have winning formula for greater heights.

Advice to Management

Employee compensation can use a bit of refresh.

Catapult Systems2015-02-02
  2. "A recognition that consultants are the center of the entire business model."

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

First, I have been consulting for many years (and for many companies prior to Catapult). Hands down I work with the most talented and brightest technologists and business consultants in the land. There is not a weak link given our recruiting process covers all aspect of hiring - technical chops, cultural fit, fun individuals, team players, and hard workers. Secondly, Bonuses are right sized and are given for the...

Cons

In my time at Catapult, one of the challenges (and benefits) was our size. Small company with tight culture, but sometimes we didn't get invited to the party on some of the bigger and more technical projects. I am hopeful that with the recent acquisition by a global company and our leaderships communication that our culture will stay the same may open up some of these larger and more complex (and fun) opportunities.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep nurturing the "Catapult Culture".

Catapult Systems2014-02-21