Catapult Systems Reviews

Found 185 of over 191 reviews

4.7
Catapult Systems President and CEO Terri Burmeister
Terri Burmeister
Pros
  • "Family-focused and work-life balance(in 30 reviews)

• "Great people to work with, remote worker opportunities(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They can do a better job at 401K match(in 6 reviews)

• "Bonus structure needs to be evaluated(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

59.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Catapult Systems~29276
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Job

May 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a Good management

Cons

You have to work weekends

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Work/Life Balance

Apr 24, 2022 - Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management constantly promotes taking time to work on personal development and promotes healthy work/life balances .

Cons

No cons now that they’ve been acquired

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Mar 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun culture, lots of women in leadership roles, truly cares about employees.

Cons

not a great 401K match

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company of my career!

Feb 28, 2022 - Help Desk Administrator in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Catapult embodies its core values and empowers its people. Catapult culture is extraordinary. Feels like family, has fun like friends. They truly CARE! People first. Flexibility, Work-Life Balance and Quality of Life are emphasized.

Cons

Benefits package could use improvement - salary, bonuses, vacation time, PTO, & 401K offerings are lacking Company events and activities have been shut down for 3 years, unfortunately.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Best Job I've Ever Had

Feb 21, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Castle Rock, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am able to work remotely, and I work directly with my clients. I'm able to deliver tons of value because there is no bosses crawling down my neck with metrics. It's great.

Cons

It can be very busy, but that is consulting.

6. 5.0

Fantastic place to work!

Jan 4, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is the best I've experienced in all the other places I've worked at. Members on my team are quick to offer guidance when I encounter a difficult client issue. While everyone works remotely these days, and there is enough online activity through virtual events to keep everyone engaged. Everyone on the leadership team has deep experience, and through personal conversations with each of them, I trust they are steering our company in the right direction.

Cons

Not a con necessarily, but the company was recently acquired by Quisitive, a Microsoft consulting company that has services that complement Catapult's services. There has been little change in how things operate within the company, but Catapult will soon merge with Quisitive, and Qusitive will take over the Catapult brand. I received a three-year-old laptop on my start date. The laptop was good enough for its purpose, but I would have appreciated a newer model, as the experience of having a used laptop put a damper on things. The company did provide additional equipment needed to have an effective work-from-home setup.

7. 5.0

Best Company I have worked for in my career

Jan 3, 2022 - Senior Lead Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Catapult is all of the things they say they are. The company values of Accountability, Passion, Initiative, Teamwork, Agility and Fun mean something and are lived by. Many times taking initiative is not rewarded. Here it is. You can make a mistake, admit it and move on.

Cons

We can be disorganized at times, which is always the downside of agility. If you do not like a fast-paced environment with lots of decision-making opportunites, this may not be the company for you.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Company and Amazing People

Nov 29, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work/life balance. Amazing employees everyone is very like minded. Management is accessible and really care about the employees.

Cons

Need to have more connectivity throughout the organization.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Employee focused

Nov 27, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance encouraged Work with very talented teammates

Cons

Nothing major...very competitive to keep top talent

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Top Notch

Nov 9, 2021 - Senior Lead Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent and thoughtful leaders, excellent interviewing and onboarding process, lots of room for growth opportunities, and more!

Cons

PTO/Vacation allowance could be better

Viewing 1 - 10 of 185 Reviews

Catapult Systems Reviews FAQs

Catapult Systems has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 191 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Catapult Systems to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Catapult Systems employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Catapult Systems. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

92% of Catapult Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Catapult Systems 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Catapult Systems Job Seekers