Ceridian Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.3
Ceridian CEO David Ossip
David Ossip
Cons

"Growing Company with a lot of future potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, flexible schedules, very interesting things to work on, growing revenue (and as a result, a growing workforce)

Cons

Growing pains (I would argue typical for a company at this phase of their life cycle)

Ceridian2019-04-16

"Really does "Make Work Life Better"!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than a year

Pros

- People, people, people! The people here are truly extraordinary. I have made some of the best relationships at Ceridian. - Our culture is top notch. We truly believe in having a diverse and inclusive work environment. - Work-life-blend is amazing. Opportunity to work from home and unlimited time away from work - Salary and benefits are competitive with the market - Opportunity to get involved outside of your day-to-day...

Cons

Can't think of a single one

Advice to Management

Continue as you are doing and remain transparent to employees. Keep up with the engagement surveys and utilize any and all feedback.

"Dynamic Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The leadership listens to you and you get to be a contributor to a company that is going places.

Cons

I can't think of one.

Ceridian2019-04-16
  4. "Best company to work for!"

Current Employee - R&D

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee-focused culture, amazing people to work with who truly care about you, promotions from within, great salary & benefits (did I mention unlimited time off???), employee pulse surveys sent out regularly and they are taken very seriously, great work-life balance, an excellent virtual community in addition to a fun office environment. This is my forever home. You won't find another company like it.

Cons

Although it can be a positive aspect that senior leadership is highly involved with the day to day activities of the company at all levels and not completely removed from the realities of the company, the directors and managers should be given more autonomy to do what they were hired to do.

Advice to Management

Senior management should not micromanage their next level of management and derail product releases on a regular basis.

Ceridian2019-04-18
  5. "In 3 words: Innovative, Collaborative, Meaningful"

Current Employee - Diversity & Inclusion in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 19 years

Pros

- leadership wants to see employees develop - people-first approach: family and health come first - work/life "blending" means flexibility you won't find anywhere else - volunteerism is a major part of being in the Ceridian family (check out Ceridian Cares) - the product is AMAZING -- untouchable - the people are brilliant, down-to-earth, and easy to partner with across all parts of the organization

Cons

Let me get back to you on this...

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on your employees - from day 1 to 10,000, their experience matters. Keep evolving programs and policies that reinforce your dedication to your employees. Happy employees = happy customers = success for all stakeholders.

Ceridian2019-04-17
  6. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 19 years

Pros

flexible work policies Great culture Senior leadership engagement at all levels - no one stands on titles

Cons

Fast changing high volume of priorities

Ceridian2019-04-08

"Great benefits with competitive salary"

Former Employee - Wage Disbursements Specialist in Fountain Valley, CA

I worked at Ceridian full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enjoyed my team as well as my job for the most part. Had very good benefits as well.

Cons

Unprofessional management, no proper training

Advice to Management

Heed the advice of your operational support teams who actually are in the trenches encountering issues or obstacles that can be improved upon if only management would listen and take notice.

"Working at Ceridian"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company Culture changes have brought forward wonderful new Perks with Work Life balance being at the fore Front. Product if phenomenal Vision and Future looks bright Pay is fair Benefits are good Time away policies are very good

Cons

Tend to promote good employees based on something other than Skill set and Ability to manage, motivate and inspire. Have forgotten their roots of being a Payroll provider and moving too fast to the Tech world where customers are left to themselves (although that seems to be improving) Talk about transparency and approachability but it is not true. Speaking your mind, if your opinion is different than the Bosses,...

Advice to Management

Surveys are not always effective when the manager asks employees about their responses in one on one meetings. Pay attention to employees engagement. Keep up the great People initiatives you have. New President is Awesome! Respect people of long service and recognize their contribution instead of always saying how great the young'uns are.

Ceridian2019-03-21

"Great Culture and Innovation"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ceridian is culture. The company truly backs up it's tag line: "Makes Work Life Better." This place is awesome! Happy, optimistic employees lead to happy customers.

Cons

Nothing so far. The pace is fast and there is support in place to help achieve the goals set forth.

Advice to Management

Keep improving day to day and week to week. The executive team has a great vision and they're executing on it. Stay to course.

Ceridian2019-03-22

"Lots of growth and opportunities. Great vibe"

Current Employee - Principal Writer, Proposals in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company keeps crushing it and there's lots to do and learn. Great work life balance nice office nice people. My manager Christine Moffat has done everything you could ask for from a ppl manager. Come onto the proposals team and help out sales you'll be joining a great group in a great company

Cons

Can be hard w so much of the sales org virtual to develop connections.

Ceridian2019-03-22