What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and fair." (in 504 reviews)
- "Great people and enjoyed my time even during a virtual envirnoment" (in 423 reviews)
- "Corporate culture is great because people buy in and work towards making everyone financially fit." (in 347 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and flexibility." (in 251 reviews)
- "The pay was good not great" (in 224 reviews)
- "Poor management and team." (in 175 reviews)
- "Bad managers can really hold you back and they are not quick to turn over." (in 154 reviews)
- "Low salary by at least $10K to $15K which is pretty bad given that the annual increases are probably low with this economy." (in 98 reviews)
- "Management became populated with 'yes' people who could quickly change loyalties to the new 'senior leadership' without any regard for self" (in 74 reviews)
- "Upper management is abysmal and only pretends to care." (in 45 reviews)
Found 5,032 of over 6T reviews
Updated 23 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW13 Jun 2023Manager, Software Development & EngineeringCurrent Employee
Schwab is a company that truly cares about the customer experience. This value is a driving factor from all levels within the company. Really exciting and fulfilling place to work.
Certain organizations seem to focus most of their energy deflecting blame rather than moving forward, but they’re rare. Loud, but rare.
Charles Schwab Reviews FAQs
Charles Schwab has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 5,584 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Charles Schwab to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
69% of Charles Schwab employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Charles Schwab 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.