Found 21 of over 451 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good or at least is equivalent to other large chemical plants and refineries. ." (in 41 reviews)
- "Great benefits, from day one" (in 37 reviews)
- "Great people and company to work for." (in 25 reviews)
- "They are employee focused and strive to have a good work/life balance." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great culture and company to work for." (in 15 reviews)
- "Management would blatantly lie to manipulate their narratives and put people that they don't like in trouble." (in 16 reviews)
- "Managers also threaten staff by telling them to resign if not able to perform the job." (in 6 reviews)
- "No career path defined at all" (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management does not stand behind the polices they put in place" (in 5 reviews)
- "Leadership is arrogant and mean" (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "9 80"Return to all Reviews
- 5.09 Dec 2015AccountantCurrent EmployeeThe Woodlands, TX
CPChem is a great place to work. Awesome benefits and fair pay. I feel the work load is well balanced and the 9/80 schedule is great, however I wish they would let you make it up when you have to miss one of your days. They are also very concerned with safety it is embedded in the culture.
The culture is very conservative and I mean fiscally. I've paid for almost all my lunches every time we've gone out on team lunches.
- 4.06 Jul 2010Process EngineerCurrent EmployeeHouston, TX
Flexible 9/80 work schedule Small enough company it's possible to have visibility with Senior Management early on Big enough company jobs are secure Multiple locations in the Houston area
Number of "managed moves" limit advancement opportunities for other job - seeking employees Some manufacturing sites have Union - management relationship issues2