83% would recommend to a friend
(4661 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Chevron
Onsites and working abroad
2 months ago
What's the future for OIL & GAS company's Digital business analyst. Can we expect an onsite job position? Is there requirement in these companies for a Business Analyst? Worley Aramco Chevron Shell Southern California Gas Company Valvoline Siemens
Referral and Opportunities
5 months ago
Acelucid pvt. ltd.
Hello All Looking for a referral as a Business Analyst with a total of 3 years of exp in technical as well managerial roles Location: Delhi Noida Bangalore Pune Mumbai Gurgaon Kolkata Chennai Hyderabad EPAM Systems McKinsey & Company Bain & Company PwC KPMG Adobe ExxonMobil Chevron BP Walmart Flipkart Lowe's Thoughtworks Nielsen CGI Wipro Siemens
Referral and Opportunities
2 years ago
Hello Fishes, Please help me to decide which one to go for YOE - 10.3 Years Skillset- .Net with Azure Have below offers 1. Hexaware - 32L - G6(Technical Architect) - Client - AB InBev(Have to work in client location Bengaluru) 2. LTI - 30L - P3 Band - Project not assigned - Pune location 3. Tech M(Expecting offer) 31 L +1 JB - Client- Chevron Energy - Location- Kolkata Thanks in advance! Tata Consultancy Infosys Tech Mahindra Hexaware Technologies Larsen & Toubro Infotech
Got a burning question about Chevron? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Chevron employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and real" (in 499 reviews)
- "Work life balance can be good but it depends entirely on where you work and your manager" (in 364 reviews)
- "The people are great and it is evident that they really care for their employees and workers." (in 331 reviews)
- "Good pay and great to have a 9 day fortnight" (in 314 reviews)
- "Great perks and culture and getting better" (in 199 reviews)
- "Bad management and they wanted you to sign up for a credit card instead of getting paid" (in 115 reviews)
- "Layoffs are frequent as oil and gas industry is quite volatile." (in 75 reviews)
- "Too many managers" (in 65 reviews)
- "Long hours and very hierarchal (like all big companies)" (in 46 reviews)
- "Very stressful and to much favoritism" (in 27 reviews)
Found 4,661 of over 6T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.020 Nov 2023Petroleum EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMidland, TX
They have professional worldwide training on job with specific technical domain
Too large organization, sometime your idea can be difficult to reach to management level
- 5.012 Nov 2023Senior Administrative AssistantFormer Employee
Worked in compliance, accounting, marketing and administration
SAP and compliance expert with great experience in administration
- 5.04 Nov 2023MaintenanceCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPascagoula, MS
Working at Chevron offers a multitude of advantages, including competitive compensation and benefits, a strong emphasis on work-life balance, ample opportunities for leadership and advancement, a cohesive team environment, and a culture of collaboration.
Not applicable to my career situation.
- 5.031 Oct 2023CashierFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsMiami, FL
good customer sales experience, workable hours for work/life balance, develop experience in handling tough situations.
the surrounding area is not as good and safe
Chevron Reviews FAQs
Chevron has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,031 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Chevron to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
83% of Chevron employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chevron 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.