Found 234 of over 283 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.022 Oct 2023Assistant ProfessorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Collegiality, academic freedom, quality-oriented, systems-driven, effhcient, lot of exposure and learning, vibrant campus
Very strict about rules but overall fair as in rules apply to everyone
- 2.029 Nov 2023Music CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- Work with young students - Very little work. Only event times are super busy.
- Your position is equivalent to that of a receptionist and not a teacher - Have to spend 50 hours a week in office even with no work - No support for new events/ workshops on growth of the choir - Very hard to work with the management and fathers
- 4.023 Nov 2023Graduate StudentCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
As an Indian student when compared to other universities in the country ,CHRIST gives the most exposure you can ever get including foreign universities.
Educational stress can be seen
- 3.08 Nov 2023Assistant ProfessorFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsBengaluru
Timely salary and kills your creative and a academic skills
Very poor and incompete management who survive only because people don't dare to challenge them as there are job security issues. Very complicated system and professors have to work all the time Students also curse the system as it's exams and assignments all the time Bureaucracy is extremely tedious here
- 2.010 Sept 2023Asst. ProfessorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLavasa
Amazing location if you like solitude. Students are decent and value quality delivery of lectures
Abrupt meeting calls, responsibilities amd roles keep changing and boundaries are vaguely defined. Work usually stretches beyond work hours.
Christ University Reviews FAQs
Christ University has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 283 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Christ University to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
57% of Christ University employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Christ University 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.