Clearsynth Labs Employee Reviews about "timing"
85% would recommend to a friend
(8 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 8 of over 77 reviews
Updated 1 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "timing"Return to all Reviews
- 4.09 May 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
The company focuses on these attributes: Prime office location, company’s innovativeness in research front, flatness of hierarchy, lifestyle perks (free snacks n weekend lunch, Flexible work timings and so on).
"Work/Life balance can be challenging when volume spikes but that is the nature of the industry and is never permanent"
- 5.09 Oct 2017SalesCurrent EmployeeAndheri
Good work culture, Flexible timings, Good motivational outdoor activities, Opportunity to travel outside country.
Everything is good just expecting transport facilities from office to Andheri station.
- 4.022 Dec 2015Market LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMumbai
Company of young Leaders with Highly Supportive management. Focusing on high quality products and Best working Environment . Flexible timing.
Lack of training programs. Lack of employee engagement.
- 4.017 Aug 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Prime Location, Healthy environment, flexible timings, easy access to senior management, concern for employees, superb infrastructure
HR Policy, employee benefits, salary credited on first week, upgrade leave policy
- 2.012 Dec 2020Senior Sales ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMumbai
Flexible timings, good company environment
no appreciation and acknowledgement of work, biased management
- 4.016 Oct 2017Inside SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAndheri
Working with Clearsynth since past 5 months, so far this is a nice experience, flexible timings, supportive managers and colleagues are some of good things to name at Clearsynth.
Management in general can be improved.
- 4.024 Aug 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeMumbai
Great place to work. flexible timings. Always give apportunities to learn new things. Very ambitious company growing steadily..
Need to develope HR service. sometimes lack of response from seniors.
- 2.025 Dec 2017Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAndheri
Flexible work timing , good work environment
Travel eats up half of the time, Also, the salary isn't credited at the end of the month