- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - Vikhroli
- - Bhiwandi
- - Pune Area
- - Lonāvale
- - Pune
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmadabad Area
- - Ahmedabad
- - Tamil Nadu
Found 16 of over 155 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?
Flats in bangalore are so expensive. With the salary we get it is not possible to buy house unless you are willing to pay emi for 25-30 years. Under this scenario companies should really allow us wfh in remote cheap locations or triple our salary along with multiple travel allowances
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★8 Oct 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small team, great learning, best industry exposure.
Employee benefits and compensation isn't the best but fair enough for freshers
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★14 Oct 2021 - Technical Intern in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company , very helpful and interactive staff
I didn't find any negative experience while working as an itern in this company.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★23 Aug 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Mentorship from the founder
Very less salary offered for the work done
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★17 May 2021 - HR-Executive in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1) Cloud Counselage Pvt. Ltd. (CCPL) will mold a fresher or a growing aspirant to a professional level. 2) Working with CCPL will not only help the growing professionals but also the interns in their academics. 3) Exposure to new tools and technologies 4) Flexible working hours 5) Great work culture
None found during my employment.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★18 Mar 2021 - Software Developer in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It helps to have hands-on experience in each project. Mentorship and career program are the best possible delivered.
No Cons as such. Company Management works perfectly. Should have more company office across India .
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★18 Aug 2020 - Intern - Hourly in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work culture is quite good
Everything is well managed, I did not face any issues
- Current Employee★★★★★13 Apr 2020 - InternshipRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All good for an intern
Nothing to be written here.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★13 Apr 2020 - Sales and Marketing in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good company to work with
no issues till now hereContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★25 Sep 2019 - Advertising Account Manager in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I worked with Suhel Seth sir here who guide me a lot for future growth.
Party should be there and party should be outside, Also HR policy should be employee friendly
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★25 Aug 2019 - Management Intern in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The staff at cloud counselage is very friendly and co-operative and also very helpful..I got a really nice exposure to technical as well as the management side of the internship.
There are no cons at all.
Cloud Counselage Reviews FAQs
Cloud Counselage has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 155 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Cloud Counselage to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
97% of Cloud Counselage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cloud Counselage 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.