CloudMoyo Reviews

Found 104 of over 108 reviews

4.0
CloudMoyo Co-Founder and CEO  Manish Kedia
Manish Kedia
Pros
  • "Very Good with work life balance" , "Free Food everyday :) "(in 9 reviews)

• "Great work culture, you can discuss your concerns and they are always addressed fairly(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance, you will spend 12-13 hours in office and it will still be expected that you work once home(in 4 reviews)

• "Worst management, dirty politics, no processes, company values are only for name sake(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

High Growth Company

Sep 8, 2021 - Program Manager in New Berlin, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Encourages employees' professional growth through innovative career growth programs. - Promotes FORTE (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution) values in all aspects. - Introduced 'Wellness Allowance' especially to tackle the pandemic situation and makes WFH life more pleasant and efficient.

Cons

- Inadequate medical insurance. - Lack of transport facilities.

Continue reading
    2. 4.0

Good place to work

Sep 12, 2021 - UI Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food, good culture, work from Home

Cons

Nothing, every thing is good.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Career growth and good learning experience

Sep 5, 2021 - Business Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working, Working hours flexibility

Cons

The day starts late, need to stretch in the evening

General Manager-Global HR and Operations

Thanks for your review. Yes, considering our global operations, we do need an overlap with customers and teams located at different time zones. Hence, to ensure our employees get work-life balance we encourage them to login later in the day. Glad to know that you are practicing the same! Wish you all the best and thank you for helping us to build a great company together!

4. 5.0

Excellent Company!

Sep 2, 2021 - Associate Project Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am with CM for the last 2 years, It has been a great journey. CM supports and does everything possible for its employees.. Support they provided during covid was enormous! Beside that there are many positives: Supportive HR Amazing leadership team Great Growth Opportunities Employee Centric Free food Amazing environment Great rewards CM lives the #FORTE values every day! so I am glad to be part of this MoyoFam!

Cons

I can't think of any!

General Manager-Global HR and Operations

Thanks for your review and it is great to see that you are enjoying the growth opportunities, our awesome culture and value system , employee engagement and wellness initiatives at CloudMoyo! Wish you all the best and thank you for helping us to build a great company together!

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Review of the company

Sep 2, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Good opportunity to learn and growth, challanging projects, Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as important that needs to be specified.

General Manager-Global HR and Operations

Thanks for your review and it is fulfilling to see that you are enjoying the growth opportunities and are able to maintain your work life balance and enjoy your journey at CloudMoyo! Thank you for helping us grow and create an awesome work place! :)

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Sep 1, 2021 - Test Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Healthy work environment and training system is good

Cons

very much work pressure in cloudmoyo

7. 4.0

Best company to work

Aug 30, 2021 - Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation Healthy work culture Flexible timings

Cons

Less visibility on business roadmap

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

Aug 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment, Good learning apportunities.

Cons

So cons as at all.

General Manager-Global HR and Operations

Thanks for your review. Great to see that you are getting all the learning and development opportunities and an environment where CloudMoyans thrive and help us to make a great place to work! Wish you a great career at CloudMoyo!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best organization to work at

Aug 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Really takes care of employees 2. Very well work life balance 3. Supporting management 4. One of the best places to work at. 5. Very well culture and FORTE values

Cons

I did not happen to find any cons here. Everyone here really follows FORTE values. Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution.

General Manager

Thank you for appreciating our work culture and the FORTE values which have been adopted by us as our guiding values. Employee care has been our main focus, especially, during and post pandemic when it was the needed to tide through these unprecedented times. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing place to work

Aug 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Empathetic management 2. Did not let go of any employee even in times of distress 3. Took special care of employees with Covid insurance, finding hospital beds, recuperating leaves etc. 4. Everyone from the VP down is hands on. Expect full commitment from employees 5. You cannot be a part of the team unless you are fully committed 6. Not a company next door where you can plan retirement 7. Employees have a chance to learn and imbibe top-of-the-line technology and architecture 8. Opportunity to learn and grow every single day

Cons

Cannot think of a negative point!!

General Manager-Global HR and Operations

Thank you for your review! We value your contribution and support in making Cloudmoyo a wonderful place to work with! : )

Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Reviews