The latest conversations about Tech India
Hi guys, Just giving a info out of my experience, market is not bad. There are lot of opportunities and companies are paying what we are asking as well. But the catch is in how much time we can join. I am serving my last month notice. I get lot of calls everyday, many I reject they try to get me in by saying we can pay more than the company. I get 3-4 interviews scheduled everyday. So if you have right skill set and able to join soon, there's lot of companies wanting you.
Got a burning question about Codebuddy (India)? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Codebuddy (India) employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 10 of over 13 reviews
Updated 1 Jun 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.01 Jun 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalcutta
- I've been working here for more than a year, and I love the environment. Everyone gets along well and encourages and supports one another as they grow. - Codebuddy invests in their employees by ensuring continuous learning. - Flexible working hours; -Salary is always on time. - Amazing quarterly parties It is a stable company where you can advance your career. Codebuddy has provided me with the platform to try new things and grow personally and professionally. The best part is that Codebuddy continuously strives to improve it's processes and policies in order to make it a better place for everyone.
I have not come across anything till now.
- 1.031 May 2023HR Recruiter & Talent AcquisitionFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCalcutta
There is nothing pros about the company.
* Work-life balance is hell * Micro Management * Salaries are very less. * Stress at work is high * No experienced management/seniority in higher-level authorities. * Targets given tasks with no time limit and if not done termination directly without prior intimation.1
- 4.01 May 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCalcutta
1. Opportunities for Growth and Development. 2. Higher degree of Autonomy 3. Leadership Opportunities 4. Always approachable and a very warm Management 5. Competitive Salary
1. Stressful at times, but that's part of the industry you know..!!
- 5.09 Jan 2023IT Project ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCalcutta
Decent work policy. Good for less experienced guys Best Employee benefits in the industry. Friendly environment
Did not come across any.
- 5.03 Apr 2022Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCalcutta
Everything is a pro here 1) On-time salary 2) Fair pay 3) Helpful and friendly seniors 4) Good work culture 5) They take your opinions seriously if you can convince them that you are right.
I haven't found any till now.
- 5.012 Apr 2021Senior Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalcutta
* Interview process was very fast * Cooperative Team members * Manager always encourage you for good work * HR team was soo Cooperative. For remote onboarding, the HR team helped a lot. * On-Time Salary * Hard Work and achievements are always recognized and acknowledged * Flexible timings * Opportunities to learn new things
I didn't find any cons1
- 5.024 Jun 2021Ui\Ux DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalcutta
1. Great environment. 2. Free to learn 3. Outstanding work culture 4. Helpful seniors 5. Best Management
Nothing for now, everything is just perfect
- 5.021 Apr 2021Software QA TesterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalcutta
1. Great environment. 2. New technologies to learn. 3. Work culture is outstanding. 4. Friendly environment. 5. Monthly team parties are great. 6. Flexible time shift.
No cons as such. Overall a great organization.3
- 5.016 Apr 2021Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCalcutta
Friendly environment On time Salary On time hike Management is very supportive Flexible work timing Opportunity to learn new things
No found any till now.
- 5.017 Apr 2021HRMS ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalcutta
Nothing I can think of
1. Flexi work hours 2. Fair pay 3.On time salary