Codewave Employee Reviews about "codewave"

Updated May 2, 2021

Found 13 of over 56 reviews

4.5
Codewave CEO  Abhijith HK (no image)
Abhijith HK
Pros
  • "Good to start your carrier at codewave(in 13 reviews)

• "more scope to learn new technologies(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "till now,i have not found any cons(in 3 reviews)

• "A bit problem in Work life balance being in this field(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

58.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Codewave~850469
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "codewave"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Review

May 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very good management - Flat hierarchy - Good to start your carrier at codewave

Cons

none! all going good as for now

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

There couldn't be better place to start your career apart from other than Codewave.

Nov 3, 2020 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

A year at Codewave has actually taught me to do what I love and follow my passion. Not to mention that you'll be getting a hands-on experience with the latest technologies. It's a place where you're not bound to a single domain and can transition into other domains as per your whim and wish. Also, the transition is so smooth that you never feel out of place. You'll be provided with the best of training, guidance and advice. The synergy between people from different domains is great. The "No Hierarchy" system is a thing that sets Codewave apart from every other company. This motivates you to consider the project you're working on as your own and give your best.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best workspace

Nov 4, 2020 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Codewave has great workspace with awesome work culture. Codewave provides best opportunities to learn

Cons

A very friendly environment. Always help around when needed

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everything about CodeWave is absolutely great

Aug 14, 2020 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Employee friendly atmosphere 2. There is always a helping hand around 3. Growth is exponential here 4. Very professional way to talk to everyone 5. Wont regret joining codewave

Cons

-> no cons for this organisation. I like everything about this place - work culture, professional attitude and always a growth

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

working at Codewave

Jun 8, 2020 - Software Developer Trainee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Codewave is a very good company.I enjoy working here. everybody is very supportive here and very cool environment. Everybody get chance to speak out and also here we can grow our personality development. Getting lot to learn.

Cons

till now,i have not found any cons.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amiable culture | Creative Freedom | Versatile (tech) Team Leads | Visionary Founders

Oct 27, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

At codewave one finds - Transparency in everything related to work. Flexible & Supportive working environment. Freedom to explore your interests. Guidance & Support of leads and fellow mates to upgrade your skills. Everyone gets equal opportunity to grow. Free Food & Beverages. Team Outings & Leadership Cafe. A fast growing company!!

Cons

Can't think of any cons about working at codewave. Will update when I could find one :P

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Great Company and Culture"

Oct 22, 2019 - UI-UX Designer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

The design thinking process which company follows is really superb, design research serves many purposes throughout the design process. It helps me to identify and prove or disprove assumptions, find commonalities across target audience members, and recognize their needs, goals, and mental models. Overall, research informs work, improves understanding, and make work better, as a beginner as UX UI designer codewave helped me a lot to improve myself Overall codewave is great place to learn and colleagues are helpful, and have the freedom to work.

Cons

As of now, I cannot recognize any cons. I would report in future if I find any

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Best place to work and learn..

Apr 17, 2018 - Technical Content Creater in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best leaders are great teacher!! I experienced this in Code wave. "Mentor" & Boss ( actually never) I can say PEER. Working in code wave with great leaders n kind colleagues helped shape my career and professional life and showed me how to transform my mistakes into skill. I really appreciate everything code wave taught me. Words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful your guidance and advice has been. I would like to show my profound gratitude for the experience that I have gained from codewave. I am forever grateful for your support and codewave gave me opportunity to host workshop on Multisensorial design in MedTech international platform.. Thank You!!! Vidhya Raghavan Abhijith Hk Codewave

Cons

Still finding..As per me no cons..It's depend on the individual

9. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great work culture and challenging work

Jul 4, 2017 - Account Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great work culture. -Flexible working hours. -A flexible work environment. -A healthy and helpful bunch of Colleagues. -Performance is nurtured, creativity and excellence are encouraged, leadership and teamwork is rewarded. -The management team is simple, honest and highly approachable, which makes it easy for people to work together as one team and focus on the business and clients. -Everyone at Codewave is closely knit as a team and the team works with a lot of zeal towards accomplishing assigned tasks and reaching milestones.

Cons

Nothing specific as of now.

Continue reading
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Codewave.

Jul 2, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to enhance your skills ,want to grow internally or fall in love with technology...Codewave is the best place according to me. Work life balance is given primary importance.Learning and skill development is highly encouraged. Friendly people,an open ecosystem where you can speak your mind and heart. Get a chance to learn about many technologies. Its very hard to get freedom you here in another organisation.There is no manager, everyone is a leader! There is no hierarchy in the company, its a flat structure. Transparent work culture and flexible timing.Support for personal hobby.

Cons

Well I don't see any downside....Still finding...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews