Codewave Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jun 25, 2021

Found 7 of over 56 reviews

4.5
Codewave CEO  Abhijith HK (no image)
Abhijith HK
Pros
  • "Good to start your carrier at codewave(in 13 reviews)

• "more scope to learn new technologies(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "till now,i have not found any cons(in 3 reviews)

• "A bit problem in Work life balance being in this field(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

58.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Codewave~850469
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place to work

Jun 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.) Best work life balance 2.) Great learning opportunity 3.) Opinion is valued by all my team members 4.) Offered great projects to work on 5.) Management is approachable. 6.) Appraisals are fair

Cons

No cons about the company

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Software developer

Jun 25, 2021 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work Best culture Work life balance

Cons

No cons found yet .

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Place to Work at

Nov 5, 2020 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work hours. Nice company to start your career. Good working environment. Work life balance is good. more scope to learn new technologies.

Cons

I don't think any cons are there.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Codewave is the best place to work and very friendly atmosphere!

Oct 14, 2020 - Quality Assurance in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Friendly environment where you get helping hands all around. 2. Good place to kickstart your carrier. 3. Better value for your words and suggestions. 4. Exponential growth in salaries. 5. No heirarchy system, where you can directly get in touch with people in higher positions without hesitation. 6. You will not be criticized here, if you do anything wrong in case, you will be corrected instead.

Cons

No such critical cons!! A bit problem in Work life balance being in this field. Hope it gets balanced once the pandemic is gone.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Current Employee

Startup Culture taken too seriously

Sep 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Just One - Good place to learn new technology

Cons

No work life balance No HR Policies Unhappy Clients

Codewave Response

CEO

Dear peer, We’re sorry that you feel this way. Codewave strives to be a workplace with radical transparency and self governing teams - for agility and accelerated learning. The organization by design is best suited for individuals seeking to grow in environments where self management is central. As we operate in small clusters to deliver projects, we encourage local decisions - on work timings / face time / collaboration style. Balancing autonomy and structure has never been easy, but has always been worth it. For suggestions on improving project management / customer relations, please connect with vidhya@codewave.in. For queries related to employee benefits and people practices, please connect with abhijith@codewave.in. Please feel free to reach out to anyone in the business team, for any suggestions / queries related to work / workplace in general. Looking forward to your support, in serving better. Regards, Codewave

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Codewave.

Jul 2, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to enhance your skills ,want to grow internally or fall in love with technology...Codewave is the best place according to me. Work life balance is given primary importance.Learning and skill development is highly encouraged. Friendly people,an open ecosystem where you can speak your mind and heart. Get a chance to learn about many technologies. Its very hard to get freedom you here in another organisation.There is no manager, everyone is a leader! There is no hierarchy in the company, its a flat structure. Transparent work culture and flexible timing.Support for personal hobby.

Cons

Well I don't see any downside....Still finding...

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

I have worked at codewave full time more than 2.7 years as a tech lead for mobility team.

Jun 30, 2017 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good projects on hand at this time. Good hike is getting on time. Employees have full freedom to choose technology stack.

Cons

Working timings are worst and no work life balance. Very worst management. Lack of transparency.(they don't know how to maintain transparency) Employees are does not know how to interact with colleagues. (Worst language and behaviour). Unnecessary appreciation. TLs behaviours that they are perfect and others are wrong. Worst team coordination. (Supports only their reference).

Codewave Response

CEO

Dear user, We’re sorry that you’ve had this experience. Codewave firmly believes in growing with values and has zero tolerance to traditional, hierarchical approaches to management. We have a flat, democratic environment that candidly questions, challenges perspectives & decisions, which enables us to benefit from the full potential of our diversity and participative leadership. We believe in bringing people onboard who’re aligned with our values and are keen to contribute, grow and inspire others through their work. We are also firm about sometimes letting go of individuals, who are consistently unable to seek opportunities in challenges, accelerate the company and enable progress for a larger good. With constructive and transparent peer reviews that are public, everyone gets to rate, review and share feedback with everyone else, creating healthy challenges, that bring opportunities for growth. Anyone who’s unable to adapt to change, usually leaves someway or the other. This also means leaders can be voted out. We believe, it takes humility and courage, to stand in the face of adversities and lead by example - this is a key potential we look for in every individual who is looking to be a part of our community and lead. Here’s a link to our survival manual: https://codewave.com/the-survival-manual/ We’d be happy to answer any concerns / grievances / questions addressed to hello@codewave.in, we’d like to take this an opportunity to share values that we’re founded on and bring focus to individual and collective progress. Regards, Codewave

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews