Found 8,219 of over 9T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance will be good based on the project You will get bonus on time" (in 570 reviews)
- "Good Work Culture Various Platforms to Learn Better package for freshers when compared to other MNCs" (in 335 reviews)
- "Good culture and org policies are fine" (in 181 reviews)
- "Overall good to work and benefits also good" (in 163 reviews)
- "WFH and some people are nice" (in 130 reviews)
- "Low salary and have to be in a project as soon as possible to benefit." (in 342 reviews)
- "Bad management you will find" (in 257 reviews)
- "Extended working hours Sometimes you'll have to work on weekends also." (in 109 reviews)
- "No bonus for new joiners" (in 69 reviews)
- "Bad Leadership, Most of the managers don't know what's happening in their respected projects." (in 25 reviews)
- 4.016 Sept 2023QAECurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBangalore Rural
Career Growth Opportunities: IT companies often provide ample opportunities for career advancement. You can climb the career ladder relatively quickly through promotions and skill development. Learning Opportunities: The IT industry is constantly evolving, which means you'll have the chance to learn new technologies and skills regularly. This can be intellectually stimulating and keep your job interesting. Competitive Salaries: Many IT companies offer competitive salaries, especially for roles that require specialized skills and experience. Job Security: The demand for IT professionals remains high, and this industry tends to be more resilient during economic downturns, providing a degree of job security.
Long Hours: IT projects often come with tight deadlines, which can lead to long working hours and high levels of stress. Work-Life Balance: Despite the potential for flexible arrangements, some IT professionals may struggle to maintain a healthy work-life balance, especially during peak project times. High Expectations: There can be a lot of pressure to perform and meet client or management expectations, which can be stressful. Constant Learning: While learning new technologies can be a pro, it can also be a con for some who may feel overwhelmed by the need to continuously update their skills.
Hello. What is the maximum salary I can get for Senior Consultant role at Capgemini ? How much can I ask them? Can I get 22 lpa as fixed CTC? My CCTC is 14.8 lpa. Yoe is 6.1 Tech: Azure .Net Developer Infosys Cognizant Tata Consultancy
I want to change the ownership of the car. Currently it is on my mother's name. I want to change it to my name. Does anyone know how much effort (time, charges etc) is required to do that?? Cognizant Tata Consultancy Infosys Accenture Deloitte India
I got offer from Accenture Kolkata location. How is Accenture kolkata in terms of Java tech stack? Does Accenture still reimburse wfh setup amount. In my offer nothing related to wfh setup is mentioned. Should I ask it for hr or I can apply for it once I join. Accenture India Cognizant Tata Consultancy Infosys HCL Technologies
Cognizant Reviews FAQs
Cognizant has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,283 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Cognizant to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
73% of Cognizant employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cognizant 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.