CoinDCX Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
80% would recommend to a friend
(30 total reviews)
85% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 30 of over 231 reviews
Updated 24 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.012 Jul 2023SDE-1 Backend DeveloperCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
1. Great place for learning 2. Good for growth 3. great work culture
1. No work life balanceCoinDCX Response5mo
Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your time here and appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into it.
- 4.016 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Beautiful Offices to work out from. Chilled out staff & managers to work with Perfect work & life balance Sat - Sun Off + all govt holidays. Ample of extra privileged leaves 6 monthly bonus Market standard or more value of salary Medical for Family Continues trainings for all levels Weekly interaction with the whole team - games / snacks etc. Working 3 days a week from office & 2 days from home. Flexible work timings
Now will be working 5 days from office In & out time is now being monitored. Finance process is poor - too many approvals for an approved PO. Outings for Sr team members only..juniors are left behind like all other companies..we thought coindcx will be different. Over expense made on things which are not useful, but small expenses are monitored with a magnifying glass.1CoinDCX Response2d
Hello, we really appreciate your effort to take the time and provide us with constructive feedback. We hear you and would want to discuss any concerns you are facing, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5.021 Apr 2022Senior Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1. Very good compensation structure 2. Career growth - learning curve will be exponential 3. Nice perks 4. Flexibility - you are flexible to work as you want. 5. Great supporting team 6. Permanent work from home option 7. Great work life balance
No cons as of now I can think of
- 5.05 Jul 2022Senior Software Engineer ICurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Good Work Life Balance Good Seniors & Management Design Your own Benefits Compensation Best in the Market Permanent WFH
Cons Till Not Found (404)CoinDCX Response2y
Thanks for your feedback!
- 1.02 Jul 2023AnonymousCurrent Employee
Work from home , Nothing else
1. Very toxic work environment 2. No appreciation 3. Less salary Hike 4. Too much of politics 5. No work life balance (13-14 hrs of working) 6. They will call you to develop something which need atlest 3 months in 3 weeks and make you work 9 AM to 12 mid night as if the employees are robots or slaves. 7. People working here are fearful of being fired. 8. Many of the people are frustrated and looking to move out. Avoid if you are looking for healthy work cultureAvoid if you are looking for healthy work cultureAvoid if you are looking for healthy work culture and work life balance.7CoinDCX Response5mo
We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. Please reach out to us directly so we can address your concerns.
- 5.027 Jan 2022Software Engineer, MobileCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Proper hands on the technology stack I'm working on Freedom to suggest innovations Proper work life balance
Since I have started, I have no complaints.1CoinDCX Response2y
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are glad to have you with us and look forward to creating an exciting learning curve for you. Regards, Mudita
- 4.030 Nov 2022Senior Operations AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
- Work life balance -New things to learn -Good environment
nothing that sort till now.CoinDCX Response9mo
thanks for sharing your feedback. let us consider these inputs.
- 5.018 Jan 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
- State of the art industry on crypto assets in a n early ecosystem - very agile and hands on development - strong marketing and growth teams - helpful peers and mentors - Great work life balance - Great employee benefits - Great CEO and CTO
- limited technology stack, but is growing rapidly with recent inflowCoinDCX Response2y
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have exciting road map ahead of us and we will continue to explore it with you. Regards
- 5.020 Sept 2021Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
- Great colleagues to work with - Lots to learn - Work life balance
Can't think of anything right nowCoinDCX Response3y
Thank you for your encouraging feedback! Regards, Mudita