What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and insensitive." (in 27 reviews)
- "You can sell a product that is great for people and you can personally love as well." (in 19 reviews)
- "Great coworkers that are trying to make an honest living." (in 11 reviews)
- "Great work environment." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great team to be around." (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor management: the company was constantly changing directions on the creative and business ends to find itself." (in 26 reviews)
- "Pay was low" (in 25 reviews)
- "Hours were long on your feet." (in 18 reviews)
- "25 hours of work per week as a sales associate (not really a con, but important to know they will not give you full time unless you are a manager or assistant manager)" (in 16 reviews)
- "Horrible upper Management no help over worked" (in 15 reviews)
Found 555 of over 581 reviews
Updated 19 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Cole Haan Reviews FAQs
Cole Haan has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 581 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Cole Haan to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
60% of Cole Haan employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cole Haan 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.