Collaborative Solutions Reviews

3.6
Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross
Carroll Ross
Pros
Cons
  • "The work/life balance is great if you can do those two things(in 11 reviews)

• "Not much thought on career paths for internal employees(in 9 reviews)

1. "Great job for recent college graduate"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant - Financial in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Autonomy over work, great benefits (work from home)

Cons

Company Culture events are executive-centric.

Collaborative Solutions2020-05-23

May 26, 2020Director, People Services

Thank you for this review. We are so glad to hear great feedback from one of our Associates, as we work hard to ensure your entry into consulting is a positive one. We also appreciate your advice and will be sure to pass along. Keep the feedback coming as management and leadership is always here to listen!

2. "Overall : Good"

Current Employee - Integration Consultant

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time

Pros

Nice place to work, collaborate and learn

Cons

Not much to tell, Would get used to it.

Collaborative Solutions2020-05-19

May 20, 2020Director, People Services

We are glad to hear that your time as a Collabie has been a positive one! We strive to offer a workplace that is collaborative and supports learning, so we are appreciative of employees who maximize their experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary, work/life balance, genuinely cares about employees

Cons

Quite honestly I have not experienced anything negative

Collaborative Solutions2020-04-09

April 21, 2020Director, People Services

We are so glad that you are enjoying your time at Collaborative. You are correct, we do genuinely care about our Collabies and seeing reviews like these make our day. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

"Disingenuous"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good base pay, lots of positive vibes coming from the back office

Cons

Disorganized, no clear direction or leadership. Could tell something was up pre-acquisition by Cognizant

Collaborative Solutions2020-05-11

May 15, 2020Director, People Services

This saddens us to see from a current employee, as we truly care about each of our Collabies. We encourage you to share your feedback with your manager, and even leadership, as it is always our goal to listen, answer questions, and calm concerns you may have, especially about Collaborative joining the Cognizant family of companies. We hope that in doing so, you’ll see that there is a clear direction that includes great opportunities for our Collabie family. Thank you.

"The people I work with are amazing, work-life balance is great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility, great people, I feel cared about as a human being.

Cons

Growing pains mean that we are currently working out the kinks in our systems and processes. But this can be a good thing if you like that type of environment!

Collaborative Solutions2020-03-14

March 19, 2020Director, People Services

Thanks for the review, Collabie! We are so happy to hear that your experience at Collaborative has been such a positive one and couldn't agree more that we truly have great people! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as part of the family!

"Lots of reviews from the talent acquisition team"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very thorough interview process and opportunity to grow the business.

Cons

I have a an extremely deep network inside Workday and CS is only used as a last resort. The sales leadership is a I'll equipped to lead a marching band let alone a sales team and drive pipeline growth.

Collaborative Solutions2020-04-18

April 21, 2020Director, People Services

We are sorry to see this review from a former Collabie. With our culture of feedback, we invite employees to express their thoughts on any and all aspects of the company, as we are always open to improvements and wish this could have been addressed during your time with Collaborative. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.

7. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Software Developer in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to work as consultant.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Collaborative Solutions2020-02-15

"Top Notch"

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions

Pros

Collaborative is by far the best company I have worked for. The culture and caring management really lives up to the hype. I have yet to meet an unkind person in this company (that’s because they don’t exist) and feel completely supported and valued. No finger pointing or bus throwing to be found here!

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, and while a good thing, they are admittedly a bit behind in keeping up with internal processes and assets. However, management listens and takes suggestions very seriously so I know they are aware and working on this.

Collaborative Solutions2020-01-16

January 17, 2020Director, People Services

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are so pleased to hear the culture and people are contributing to a positive experience at Collaborative and that you know leadership strives to listen to employees and continue to evolve based on feedback. We appreciate you sharing!

"CS"

I worked at Collaborative Solutions for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay, internal tools , internal project tools

Cons

Would like to see diversity not just women in leadership Roles but women of color. Too much focus on utilization , hard to stay focus and do good job when upper management focuses on this.

Collaborative Solutions2020-01-29

January 30, 2020Director, People Services

We are saddened by this outlook from a long-time Collabie and would like to learn more to turn things around. Our employees are our priority, which is why we strive to be a great workplace for all. We strongly encourage you to have open and honest conversations with your manager about your feelings, as it is only with this feedback that we can continue to grow and improve.

10. "Supportive leadership that cares about employee well being. Great Group of co-workers."

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been at CS for less than a year and continue to be impressed. My entire practice is a supportive, fun, and collaborative group and happy to always share knowledge and answer questions for one another. The work schedule and telecommute flexibility is outstanding and allows for ease of managing life's many priorities. Recently, I put in some late nights and a few weekends toward the end of a tough project, where the support from leadership was focused and helpful. After things cooled off, I was told by the same leadership to ensure I take some PTO soon to ensure I recover for the extra time and effort. This same group then followed up with me several days later to ask if I had scheduled PTO time yet. I'm amazed at the continued thoughtfulness of the folks I work under, the lengths they've gone to look after me here are just not something you find everywhere. Thank You CS, the people you've brought in, and the culture you've built.

Cons

Seriously can't think of anything. We have a keurig machine for office coffee, I suggested to our office administrators that we swap out the disposable k-cups for the reusable, more environmentally friendly ones, they liked the idea and bought the reusable ones. Problem solved.

Collaborative Solutions2019-10-04

October 7, 2019Director, People Services

We are pleased to learn that you are so happy being part of the Collaborative team! We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience, and it is great to know that you feel the support, balance, and fun that make Collaborative such a special place to work. We hope you continue to share your honest feedback, as that is the only way we can continue to grow as a great place for all! Thanks again!

Found 169 reviews