Compleat Kidz Reviews

Found 91 of over 96 reviews

4.1
Compleat Kidz CEO Adi Khindaria
Adi Khindaria
Pros
  • "Professional work environment, flexible schedule, being a part of each child's learning journey(in 8 reviews)

• "Work environment/fun place to be(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Communication from upper management is poor and things change frequently(in 10 reviews)

• "shared space with other therapists(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Disorganized, business centered

Jun 8, 2022 - Speech Therapist in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great co workers when I was there.

Cons

Heavy caseloads Lack of flexibility lack of progressive thinking

Brand Ambassador

Thank you for your honest review. We love getting feedback to help better our processes. We are currently working on adding more staff to help with the heavy case loads. I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than favorable, and would be open to continuing the discussion offline.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst job ever

Jun 11, 2022 - Behavioral Technician in Gastonia, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is okay if clients actually show up

Cons

This was the worse work experience in my life. Management didn’t care about anything. There was cliques of people. I was bullied and harassed and begged to be transfered to a new clinic I wasn’t allowed to. You only get paid if your client shows up. If they don’t and they don’t schedule another one, then oh well. The people that work here do not care at all about the clients. They are money hungry. Physical and verbal abuse happened in any form everyday. Keeping the very high behavior kids in a room away from other kids, techs yelling at the kids to shut up. Among other things. Absolutely no toys or supplies for kids or staff. A manager that always took someone else’s side in any situation and never listened to the issues you would express. Management picking and choosing certain techs for certain kids and that tech never having any different children. Schedule changes without notice.

Brand Ambassador

We are sincerely sorry you did not have a positive experience here. We encourage any and all feedback as we are constantly looking to improve, not only for our clients but for our employees as well. To address your concerns, being on call is voluntary and we offer compensation for anyone on call. We would love to talk more about this if you wish. Feel free to contact us.

3. 5.0

Great Place to work!

Apr 22, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Hickory, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

High compensation and welcoming work environment

Cons

Shifts can be a little long.

Brand Ambassador

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy you are happy!

4. 5.0

Great job

Mar 23, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Concord, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really love the staff. The kids are pretty good.

Cons

I haven’t been here for long to have any cons

Brand Ambassador

We are so glad you are enjoying working with Compleat Kidz so far. We love our amazing staff. Welcome to the team!

5. 2.0
      Former Employee

Review

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy training, decent pay, great team members

Cons

Lack of communication, rude management, inconsiderate of personal time

1 person found this review helpful

Brand Ambassador

Thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback seriously and are continuously working to better our practice. To address your concerns, being on call is voluntary and we offer compensation for anyone on call. We would love to talk more about this if you wish. Feel free to contact us.

6. 5.0

Compleat Kidz

Jan 24, 2022 - RBT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at compleat kidz has been an amazing experience, we are an great team here, the company is very helpful and understanding. I’m looking forward to continue working and growing with this company.

Cons

having to check and see if pay is right every week.

Brand Ambassador

We love our team too and are appreciative of YOU! Thank you for the feedback regarding pay, we would be happy to discuss further offline to ensure this issue is resolved for you.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with great co-workers.

Jan 24, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Gastonia, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for with amazing co-workers and office manager. Flexible schedules and great environment. Everyone works well together and helps out when needed. Also, when you have an office manager that puts in consideration that we all have lives outside of work and respect that, then you know that you have found a great company with great management.

Cons

The lunch breaks are too short.

Brand Ambassador

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy that you love our environment. We are working to improve scheduling on our end to assist with these concerns.

8. 4.0

Mentorship helpful

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mentoring for starting new job is helpful

Cons

Growth in company leads to less space for admin tasks for employees.

Brand Ambassador

We are so happy that you have had a positive experience working with Compleat Kidz! With our rapid growth, we are working tirelessly to hire additional staff to spread the workload more evenly. Thank you for being patient with us as we expand!

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a long term job

Jan 7, 2022 - Behavior Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

The other coworkers are lots of fun

Cons

Management Randomly fire people at times High turnover rate

1 person found this review helpful

Brand Ambassador

Thank you for your honest review. The only way we can achieve our goal of constantly improving our company is through feedback of both employees and patients. We are happy that you had a positive experience with your coworkers, but would love to address your concerns more in depth. Being on call is voluntary and we offer compensation for anyone on call. We would love to talk more about this if you wish. Feel free to contact us.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great job with amazing co- workers

Dec 21, 2021 - Office Manager in Gastonia, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing co workers and room for growth within the company. A owner that truly cares.

Cons

Needs to show the community more of what we do and how passionate we are about what we do.

Brand Ambassador

We love to see a happy employee, so thanks for the good review! Let us know how we can continue to assist you in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews

Compleat Kidz Reviews FAQs

Compleat Kidz has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 96 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Compleat Kidz to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Compleat Kidz employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Compleat Kidz. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

85% of Compleat Kidz employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Compleat Kidz 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Compleat Kidz to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be management, senior leadership, culture.

Popular Careers with Compleat Kidz Job Seekers