ComplianceOnline.com Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

1.2
  1. "its excellent,"

Former Employee - Search Engine Trainee in Bangalore

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

everyboby here is very coperative

Cons

management would be more better

ComplianceOnline.com2013-09-26

"Horrible experience"

Business Development in Bangalore

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com

Pros

None. Not a single thing.

Cons

The environment is bad, the people are the worst. The management are literally stupid. If you talk to the management you can easily know that they are a bunch of idiots. They have no idea about running the business. I don't know how they still manage to hold high positions in the company. I joined this company and the first thing I hear is about all the people who've quit this job and how the number is only... increasing. How I should avoid few people. In two months I see about 4 people leave the job and another 2 in notice period. This company is a joke. Don't believe all the wonderful promises by the HR. Once you join here. It's hell. The seniors and the top performers in the company are like the kings and queens here. They can do literally anything they want. The management doesn't care about what they say or do to others as long as they perform they’re okay with them. If you're a good suck up then this is the right place for you. The management enjoy people licking their butt.

Advice to Management

Really?? Isn't it obvious?? Throw out the fools in the management. When was the last time you even had a skip level with the employees? Everyone in the business head are stuck here because they know and everyone else know that they won't get a more comfortable job anywhere else. No one else wants them here. Even the management from the other section don't want to work with the management in ComplianceOnline. Put... someone better! You don't need 10 years to see there's something wrong with this company. Fools!

ComplianceOnline.com2015-10-07

"ComplianceOnline Stop sending pitiable spam mails-MetricStream"

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com full-time

Pros

I think I should compliment them for the regularity of their spam mails.

Cons

ComplianceOnline cannot think of implementing one puny customer-oriented step as taking an aggrieved consumer off its mailing list. What kind of employees do you hire? Have you pulled up a few rag pickers from India’s streets and dressed them and given them a keypad to scribble on? I am sure your employees don’t know a word of English. Can’t they understand the meaning of “STOP SENDING SPAM MAILS TO ME?” I am sure... they haven’t studied beyond their middle school. Shameful company. I am no longer asking you when you are going to stop sending me pitiable spam mails. I have this to ask you: when are you going to close your backend shop?

Advice to Management

I have no advice to give them other than to order them to stop sending me spam mails. If you cannot do this much, start some tailoring or carpentry business. This IT-based business is not for you.

ComplianceOnline.com2015-08-01

"Career Spoiler"

Former Intern - Business Development in Bangalore

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com for more than a year

Pros

Nonto mention except the leadership team but sorry to say they turn blind and do nothing

Cons

Plenty, a book can be written how to spoil once carrier joining Complianceonline. Its a complete carrier spoiler for people joining the company, you learn nothing but carry bags of frustration. There is only one rule in the company and that is BU head himself, most surprisingly the decision makers at the company (parent Company Metricstream) know everything but do nothing. every one turns blind to all the open... issues. HR in other company's works towards the welfare of the employees but in complianceonline they work hand in gloves with the BU head to work against the exployees. unlike other companies people who perform good or add value to the company are set as example to other employees even after they leave the company, but here after employee leaves all the force including HR along with BU head work on preparing the case against the employee to make him a villain . in other companies people approach HR if they have issues but here people are so scared that talk only good of everything to save their JOB, i left the company because of BU head but never dared to speak about him fearing the actions against me from HR and BU head. All the Drama done by HR is to showcase good operation on paper and to safeguard the BU head. I will never ever refer anyone to join this company.

Advice to Management

Please open your eyes and look around, you teach the compliance to the world but can not maintain the same in your company. A donkey can be your pet but that pet should not play with other people's carrier rather you can bring him other toys to play than people.

ComplianceOnline.com2015-07-28

"Work at ComplianceOnline if you want to experience hell"

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com

Pros

Pros? My foot. It is a company that fosters personality culture. It knows nothing about processes. ComplianceOnline aka MetricStream is a good for nothing company. The only thing it is good at is spamming.

Cons

Endless. The worst is that you have to mollycoddle the BU Head if you want to climb the ladder.They are excellent at hoodwinking customers. No Expert is worth his or her salt. Growth is stagnant because they are confused between employees and jail inmates.

Advice to Management

If you have an iota of self respect, stay away from this company. If organization doesn't learn to work amiably with speakers and their customers, the business is going to get screwed. Management needs to understand that employees are not robots, but human beings. They need to get rid of this personality culture, where any one who is close to the top management can grow (sic). It needs to understand that lower... employees, the hands and wheels of the organization, are not slaves

ComplianceOnline.com2015-07-16

"If your a customer or contractor - YOU ARE SCREWED"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ComplianceOnline.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

None. Terrible, abusive mgmt.

Cons

Angry customers who didn't get what they paid for, angry contractors who took months to get paid and mgmt. that does nothing but harass female employees.

Advice to Management

Shut this company down.

ComplianceOnline.com2018-03-15

"only one star because I couldn't figure out how to give less"

Current Contractor - Consultant

I have been working at ComplianceOnline.com

Pros

they did get me to the right airport and hotel.

Cons

I was charged for the hotel where I was the presenter for a conference. They didn't pay me for the conference until close to two months later, and it took constant back and forth with my contact, his boss, and more people to get the pay out. The expenses debacle took even longer, and despite a promise of pay out in 30 days, it has taken 6 weeks and more back and forth with everyone under the sun, vague promises of... "your payment will be sent soon" and complete lack of ethics and compliance. The person who met me at the conference was lovely, but inept. Repeated requests for the participant feedback led to the acknowledgement months later that she never did manage to receive them, despite that I saw the participants turn them in.

Advice to Management

You need organization. You need to actually have expectations of the internal company. Clean house and start again.

ComplianceOnline.com2017-08-09

"ComplianceOnline is a company of cheats"

Former Employee - Senior Content Writer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very gifted, parroting sales staff at ComplianceOnline who promise the best courses

Cons

Work environment. Next only to a penitentiary. No one is anyone’s friend or colleague. All that you would get here are hostile managers and jail superintendents. At ComplianceOnline, you are not permitted to use the benefits the company itself has given you. Can any company be cheaper than this?

Advice to Management

Think seriously about your mindset. You have to outgrow your thinking of treating employees as your inmates. Give them opportunities first to breathe. Then they are going to grow automatically, which is good for your business, too.

ComplianceOnline.com2015-07-27

"ComplianceOnline is a very bad employer"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Lake Ann, MI

I worked at ComplianceOnline.com full-time

Pros

Simply none. What pros does one get in a company which constantly harasses and tortures its employees? Cannot think of any. MetricStream has to improve drastically

Cons

Want to learn big lessons on corporate ethics? ComplianceOnline is a great teacher. With ringmasters as managers, it is the best qualified company to show the world how not to run an organization. You are answerable for anything from how many times you go the loo to what figures you see in the clouds. That is workculture@MetricStream for you.

Advice to Management

Realise that people join organisations, not jails. Allow them to grow in their careers. It is good for them. Good for you. The more you earn your employees' goodwill, the greater will be their commitment to your vision.

ComplianceOnline.com2015-07-20

"Terrible Company"

Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ComplianceOnline.com

Pros

There are NONE. I would stay away from this company. The owners are awful

Cons

Very difficult working environment. The offer terrible courses with very inexperience instructors and we have to lie to clients who call with questions about content. Every Testimonial on the site is fake. Senior management is very deceitful.

ComplianceOnline.com2014-12-10