Concentra Analytics Reviews

Updated 17 Apr 2020

3.5
Concentra Analytics CEO Rupert Morrison (no image)
Rupert Morrison
  1. "A company with a global footprint and entrepreneurial drive"

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time

Pros

Progressive insightful company, actively listening to clients & employees. A place to grow with opportunities to develop. CEO always has time to listen, advise and support others steering the company in developing our products to our client’s current & future needs. Care of employees and working environment clearly visible during the challenging times the world is currently facing

Cons

As the company is fast paced, ensuring everyone is aligned in an ever-changing landscape

Concentra Analytics2020-04-17
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work/Life Balance, vacation time, benefits, a personable CEO who cares about his employees and works incredibly hard to ensure his employees are looked after while maintaining company success

Cons

Working as a global company reporting on different continents on a daily basis to complete work functions can be difficult.

Concentra Analytics2020-04-14
  3. "Great analytics and social culture"

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has a lot of very talented, driven but friendly people. Working with colleagues here makes the work very enjoyable, especially when doing advanced analytics. Work life balance is also a big attraction, especially for consulting

Cons

The compensation is slightly lower than market rates, and sometimes get stuck doing "generic" dashboard builds

Concentra Analytics2020-02-23
  4. "A fantastic company..."

Current Employee - Analytics Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Joining as a grad was a wonderful experience. From the 6 weeks of "academy" training to the first client projects, it has been a very nice learning journey. Analysts are given responsibilities very early on. You get to interact with clients and execute technically challenging analysis in your only a few months after starting. I also had the occasion to meet and work with incredible people... Concentra managed to maintain the balance between a friendly environment and very authentic people. I would definitely recommend!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the company, and just hope that it will continue recruiting and retaining great individuals!

Concentra Analytics2020-02-11

"Awful - zero starts, do not recommend"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not many - free breakfast, offices are nice and good location

Cons

Don't really know where to start. I joined just over a year ago excited and eager to make a difference. How wrong I was that this would be possible. Everything has to be ran by the CEO and when he isn't trying to interfere in your day to day role, dictating how you do your job. His interference started as a positive as I stupidly thought he was interested but actually he isn't, he wants you to do things the way he wants - not sure why you hire experts when you are going to dictate how to they do their job anyway. This is frustrating when you have spent many years in university and then in industry to then not be used to your best. The senior managers lack clout and are all yes men of which they are all men. No women at that level and those that were at that level have mysteriously disappeared. The product is far from ready and what is being built is not what the market wants or needs but once again what the CEO is forcing through. The product is going backwards rather than forwards and into the dark ages - we've lost a lot of good will over this and lots of great staff continue to leave because of this. More will leave once bonus is paid .

Concentra Analytics2020-02-12
  6. "Not suited for women, people with young families or work/life balance."

I worked at Concentra Analytics

Pros

There were a handful of people I liked working with. And these people were very understanding and supportive.

Cons

Very unclear on expectations, little structure plus being understaffed made it very challenging to settle into the role I was hired for. Sold as a 'diamond' but ended up really being a fake (CZ) kind of workplace. Working long hours and crossover into other roles was just part of the job. Not very well suited or flexible for women with young children. Company claims to be flexible wants women to work there, but it's a Male driven environment, with higher than reasonable expectations.

Concentra Analytics2020-02-11
  7. "The Interview process was horrendous!!"

Current Employee - Interviewee in London, England

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time

Pros

I was very excited with the Product opportunity presented to me by Concentra for their Product team.

Cons

The Interview process took over 2 months, I was not given constructive feedback, goal posts were changed throughout the process, the Talent team changed and changed the process again. All in all it was the worst experience ever. The manager then told me he is looking at 2 options and gave me a choice to pick one. Then finally in the 3rd month they told me the role I picked was not available. It was a complete and utter waste of time. Be wary of this when applying!

Concentra Analytics2020-01-20
  8. "Management Consulting Firm"

2.0
    Former Employee - Prefer Not to Answer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Concentra Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Services focused leadership team with deep management consulting experience and associated connections. Competitive base pay and benefits.

Cons

Lack of diversity (biographically and professional experiences) within the C-Suite. Lack of transparency. Painfully slow/stunted evolution from a MC firm with technology to a SaaS focused company with supportive services. The classic up-or-out/eat your young MC culture persists. Extremely political environment.

Concentra Analytics2019-08-07
  9. "It was fun!"

I worked at Concentra Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of room to explore tech

Cons

Most features were added ad hoc without planning

Concentra Analytics2019-07-10

"Fantastic people, collaborative culture, limited compensation"

Current Employee - BI Consultant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Concentra Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

The recruiter at Concentra does a fantastic job attracting extremely talented people with particularly collaborative personalities. After an investment round last year they had a massive growth spurt, but have just about managed to keep the startup vibe that makes them such a great place to work.

Cons

Many of my colleagues are extremely talented but paid well below what they could get in similar roles in London. Limited learning opportunities.

Concentra Analytics2019-05-09

Concentra Analytics Response

May 15, 2019Head of People & Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you agree that our Talent Acquisition Manager is doing a great job and continuing to attract fantastic candidates. Its not always easy in such a competitive market. We are however sorry to hear that you feel colleagues are underpaid. Please be assured that roles are regularly bench marked and we undergo a salary review twice per year. We agree we could do more on the learning front - watch this space! I notice you are a current employee. Please feel free to pop round and see me if you would like to discuss the above points further. Kind regards Vyckie

Found 37 reviews