What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "My pay is decent but I know people who do the same work as I do who make about 15" (in 90 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and in fact a better health plan was enacted this year in response to employee requests." (in 81 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule , work from home" (in 67 reviews)
- "The people I worked with and the people I supervised were great and good at what they did (they have all since been laid off)." (in 51 reviews)
- "management coworkers are great to work with" (in 44 reviews)
- "Management within certain departments is poor." (in 158 reviews)
- "There is little or no training" (in 51 reviews)
- "There is no leadership & no human resource staff even in the same state." (in 47 reviews)
- "Upper management is terrible" (in 39 reviews)
- "No communication and no HR staff on site." (in 29 reviews)
Found 1,574 of over 2T reviews
Updated 25 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.025 Sept 2023Denials SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
I love my coworkers we work well together.
Quality of management is poor. Supervisors feel the need to power trip and if you have concerns you are dismissed The quality scores don't allow room for error. And do not create an environment where workers feel safe because even if your 1% from the minimum score you're threatened with a write up. And its always over something arbitrary. If you get 1 ding on an account your below the quality threshold so your in constant fear of working accounts. And conifer doesn't reward accountability. The pay is nowhere near what it should be.Conifer Health Solutions Response22h
Thank you for leaving an honest review for our management team. It’s important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times. We have already sent your feedback to the appropriate team members to address your concerns.
- 2.021 Aug 2023Patient Access RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFort Mill, SC
Experience the revenue cycle and business flow of medical facilities, get first-hand look into what makes and breaks patient care from an administrative standpoint.
Low pay for the work you put in, short staffed because of poor benefits. Insurance is offered but is not affordable or worth the co-pays and co-insurance fees.4Conifer Health Solutions Response2mo
It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.
Conifer Health Solutions Reviews FAQs
Conifer Health Solutions has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 1,615 reviews left anonymously by employees. 37% of employees would recommend working at Conifer Health Solutions to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
37% of Conifer Health Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conifer Health Solutions 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.