Conneqt Business Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 678 of over 695 reviews

3.5
Conneqt Business Solutions Chief Executive Officer Arjun Ramaraju (no image)
Arjun Ramaraju
Pros
  • "Excellent and Friendly Work Environment(in 59 reviews)

• "Good environment and good support(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Less salary as compared to work load(in 35 reviews)

• "Low salary no hikes bunch of politics(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Excellence job

Jun 22, 2022 - Customer Care Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

My overall job experience is good,the employee and management is very supportive and trained and they providing the best customer services to his customers and users.☺️

Cons

Currently right now they will working on domestic level and but if they work on international level so his business or service is running on heights.💯

Marketing Brand Manager

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to learn that we are able to provide you with a positive experience. If you have any further information or feedback you’d like to share, please reach out to us at https://conneqtcorp.com/in/.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good Place to work. Good Working environment.

Jun 20, 2022 - Team Leader in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Exposure, they welcome your idea of improvement. Good growth.

Cons

Less Employee engagement means:- No outing, Less learning program.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

if u don't have a job and desperately want a job for money u can join this company

Jun 3, 2022 - Customer Support Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

if u don't have a job and wants an easy to crack job or wants to build your career in BPO department this is a good company and easy to crack interview

Cons

rotational shift timings, 9 working hours and start salary can be 10k-15k per month

4. 3.0
      Current Employee

Jobs

Jun 13, 2022 - SalesAssociate in Pimpri, Maharashtra
      Business Outlook

Pros

Location in pcmc and easy interview

Cons

Not got work environment for associates

Marketing Brand Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. We have escalated your concerns to the respective teams and your feedback is currently under review. We would also appreciate hearing more to improve things if there are any specific issues. You can reach out to us at https://conneqtcorp.com/in/ to further this discussion.

5. 5.0

BPO

May 29, 2022 - Senior Team Leader Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working here was great experience

Cons

Salary hike should be there

6. 5.0

Good Company To Work

May 24, 2022 - Customer Care Executive in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are friendly and helpful

Cons

Improve the quality of training and technical devices to solve the customer's problems

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

May 17, 2022 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company for freshers and experienced

Cons

Target pressure is very high

8. 1.0

Review

Jun 15, 2022 - Senior Customer Service Executive in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

no pros for customer support executive they are working as a low level standard

Cons

1. Bad environment 2. HR listens to only managers like all the other BPO HR's 3. Fake commitment of promotions

Marketing Brand Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. With regard to your issue with management, we are unhappy to hear about your inconvenience with the manager/ HR. However, I would appreciate hearing more to improve things if there are any specific issues. You can reach out to us at https://conneqtcorp.com/in/ to further this discussion

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible management and biased decision making

Jun 14, 2022 - CC Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time, That's all folks.......

Cons

I have seen alot of biased nature of decisions over the period of time there. The company is a graveyard for your mental peace. Even though work from hom the TL calls 10X a day and lectures for the dissatisfied rating the client has actually given for service of the client not the support provided by him

Marketing Brand Manager

Hi, Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience during your time here. At Conneqt, we continuously look for ways to enhance employee satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss things further - please reach out to us at https://conneqtcorp.com/in/

10. 3.0

Review

May 23, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment with supporting staff

Cons

No cab facility is provided

Viewing 1 - 10 of 678 Reviews

Conneqt Business Solutions Reviews FAQs

Conneqt Business Solutions has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 695 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Conneqt Business Solutions to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Conneqt Business Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Conneqt Business Solutions. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

61% of Conneqt Business Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conneqt Business Solutions 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Conneqt Business Solutions Job Seekers