Found 11 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Benefits and pay including Pension and 401k" (in 201 reviews)
- "Great people and a pretty good overall environment" (in 139 reviews)
- "Good pay and 9/80 schedule." (in 122 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and all that" (in 70 reviews)
- "good salary and compensation when oil price is good." (in 48 reviews)
- "Poor data integration and management" (in 75 reviews)
- "Constant Layoffs" (in 57 reviews)
- "Lots of wasted talent exists at this company and the seemingly endless supply of poor managers will never extract it." (in 27 reviews)
- "Bad leadership and no real growth." (in 20 reviews)
- "While direct supervisors and managers are committed to taking care of their employees, it seems as though upper management only cares about the bottom line." (in 13 reviews)
Reviews about "oil and gas"Return to all Reviews
- 5.026 Mar 2021Land TechnicianFormer EmployeeHouston, TX
ConocoPhillips Company values their employees and is a very diverse employer!
Like any oil & gas company, the numerous layoffs that happen.
- 4.019 Oct 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsBartlesville, OK
Good pay and benefits. Great university new hire program (hired in 2008). Ability to move positions within company.
Worked in Bartlesville OK, the location wasn't ideal (Bartlesville is my hometown). Cyclic oil/gas business, there were a few rounds of layoffs in my 9 years. IT has lots of processes and procedures that make it slow to change.