Found 25 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Benefits and pay including Pension and 401k" (in 201 reviews)
- "Great people and a pretty good overall environment" (in 139 reviews)
- "Good pay and 9/80 schedule." (in 122 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and all that" (in 70 reviews)
- "good salary and compensation when oil price is good." (in 48 reviews)
- "Poor data integration and management" (in 75 reviews)
- "Constant Layoffs" (in 57 reviews)
- "Lots of wasted talent exists at this company and the seemingly endless supply of poor managers will never extract it." (in 27 reviews)
- "Bad leadership and no real growth." (in 20 reviews)
- "While direct supervisors and managers are committed to taking care of their employees, it seems as though upper management only cares about the bottom line." (in 13 reviews)
Reviews about "oil price"Return to all Reviews
- 2.026 Oct 2015Senior Reservoir EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsHouston, TX
good salary and compensation when oil price is good. lots of technical people recruited no matter they qualify or not, experienced or not.
Rounds of lay off can be an option whenver cost is being mentioned or politics started to become a topic in office. most phillips people have already left the company.