Course5 Intelligence Reviews

Found 315 of over 329 reviews

3.8
Course5 Intelligence Chief Executive Officer Ashwin Mittal
Ashwin Mittal
Pros
  • "good learning scope and good managers plus work environment(in 20 reviews)

• "Great company; work - life balance is good;(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no work life balance, no processes in place(in 17 reviews)

• "Night Shift Job, No work balance(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,214

1168 Comments

Consulting India

245.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Course5 Intelligence~2163407
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

I thank the company for providing financial security through a health insurance policy.

Aug 17, 2022 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Teammates are assistive and they offer their mutual support when I need them. we share a good bond and usually, we find our ways to enjoy team outings on weekends.

Cons

Nothing major to talk about or call as a con

2. 5.0

Upskilling

Aug 11, 2022 - Market Research Project Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

My seniors have been very supportive of me. I have learned many things from them like planning new strategies, tackling every complex situation with ease, and handling every new project with confidence. I have gained good confidence, knowledge, and experience working here on multiple technical projects. Knowing the righteous way of doing things is what you get from the experts. They are generous and carry quality knowledge of their domain. Client facing roles comes as an advantage.

Cons

Office campus space doesn’t feel spacious.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

This workplace has the potential to turn one into a leader by offering the right opportunity

Aug 11, 2022 - Manager-Survey Programming
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have seen here opportunities, challenges, and progress. Company will offer you several ceaseless challenges, and different intense projects that will allow you to show your creative abilities. Top leadership is always supportive; they will make you mentally and strategically strong. I can say that this place has potential to turn one into a leader, believe me….

Cons

Personally, I feel that there are certain few formal processes that requires to be streamlined. There is nothing more than this to mention. Everything is good.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company rewards hard working employees

Aug 10, 2022 - Data Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

Circle of excellence is for those who performs exceptionally. Company appreciates and rewards such hard-working employees by offering them recognition in circle of excellence. I’m happy that I got internally recognized for the same. New responsibilities are given by showing trust. It boosts inner morale. Also, it allows you to stretch your capability and perform to your best. Being here feels like you are a part of big family.

Cons

I see everything is well arranged here. So, nothing to state as a con here

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work Full support with senior and team

Cons

No cons for the company

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Feels great to be a part of such a growing organization

Aug 3, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am designated here as an Asst. Manager. On everyday basis I take on many crucial decision-making tasks. Top managements are always approachable. New projects are consistent. So, working doesn’t feel a monotonous process. My subordinates are hardworking and a dedicated bunch of smart minds. I encourage teamwork and believe that it’s the only way that could lead to collective success!

Cons

I prefer to see things in positive light

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent work culture and employee-oriented policies

Aug 3, 2022 - Executive-Vendor Management in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Been working here for 2 years. Haven’t faced any issues working here. No unethical behavior seen to date. Excellent work culture. Professionalism is encouraged. Policies are decently designed considering interest of employees

Cons

Cons? I haven’t seen any

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

My career graph has raised - privileged to be a part of this organization

Jul 30, 2022 - SME
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always wanted a career in this domain. gaining expertise working here. Challenges come frequently and overcoming them teaches many things. Long way to go……

Cons

Work gets too technical at times.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Learnt how to work in sync online, during WFH

Jul 29, 2022 - Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management has always stayed understanding and supportive. It was evident during WFH as well. WFH gave a chance and taught us how to work effectively online by communicating remotely over various channels. Senior leadership and the HR team is reachable, and they patiently listen to you. They are inspiring. Salary happens on time. Few issues are there but they are minor.

Cons

Not really is what I would like to say

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Attractive leave and wellness benefits for employees

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wellness programs are conducted for employees. It’s the crucial part and I praise this initiative of theirs. Work atmosphere is the most relishing factor that I feel to mention. There is no excess work pressure. Everything is well streamlined.

Cons

Nothing that I could think of any cons about this workplace.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 315 Reviews

Course5 Intelligence Reviews FAQs

Course5 Intelligence has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 329 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Course5 Intelligence to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Course5 Intelligence employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Course5 Intelligence. This rating has improved by 21% over the last 12 months.

76% of Course5 Intelligence employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Course5 Intelligence 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Course5 Intelligence to be coworkers, culture, career development and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Course5 Intelligence Job Seekers