Craig Swapp & Associates Meridian (United States) Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2021

Found 4 of over 39 reviews

4.6
Craig Swapp & Associates CEO Craig Swapp (no image)
Craig Swapp

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at Craig Swapp and Associates

Aug 26, 2021 - Legal Assistant/Paralegal in Meridian, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am biased because when I started my job here over 2 years ago I was blessed with the best boss, and attorney easily in the state of Idaho, and arguably 'this side the Mississippi'. My attorney, Glenn Godfrey has made my life at work so enjoyable I have no desire to work for anyone anywhere else. He makes sure I am taken care of and feel appreciated everyday and I am so grateful to have him as a boss! I love this office as if it is my own and I would do anything for almost anyone of my co-workers. Not to mention, full benefits and incentive pay. If I need to make extra money one month I can work my butt off and earn whatever I need, this is such a huge perk of working here I can't begin to explain how great it is. As well as a flexible schedule, all of the attorneys here at our office are family oriented and encouraging taking time for family life and personal time off. We are also rewarded with office lunches with Craig when we meet our monthly goals as an office which is a perk to me because who doesn't love free food and we all get to spend a little time together and the ladies that I get to work with here are awesome and I personally really enjoy those lunches with everyone.

Cons

Just like every job there are pros and cons. But the one thing that determines the outcome of which one will triumph is your mindset. There are a few cons of this job, but if you have the right mindset those things can easily be offset. First is the inevitable that this is not a job that you leave at 5pm everyday and are done with work. Maybe you physically clock out at 5 everyday, but when you work directly with clients in personal injury who have been hurt or lost a loved one it is a lifetime job. You create real relationships with these people and genuinely care for them. That is something that you take home with you everyday the sympathy, empathy, and care for these people that truly need your help. Sometimes the clients aren't all that great and I have cried in Glenns office several times because of them, but I can guarantee that one case with someone truly deserving and kind who needs and receives our help is worth 20 grumpy, mean clients any day.

Continue reading
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

If you like working as a robot, work here!

Nov 11, 2020 - Litigation Paralegal in Meridian, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits paid, flex schedule, and that’s it

Cons

Extremely poor management, they fire anyone for any reason, they literally churn through cases to get the most money for themselves, the owner is hands off. He spends a majority of his time golfing in Hawaii.

Continue reading

Craig Swapp & Associates Response

CFO

Our goal is to hire and retain high performing attorneys and employees so that we can service our clients according to our and their expectations. Craig Swapp is not only the owner of our firm, but also our Managing Attorney, which keeps him busy behind the scenes daily supervising our attorneys (and very little time to play golf in Hawaii).

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best firms to work for!

Jan 7, 2020 - Paralegal in Meridian, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Firm genuinely cares about their clients and employees.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Craig Swapp & Associates Response

CFO

We do strive to make sure everyone is comfortable and treated like family.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Never leaving

May 12, 2017 - Intake/Marketing in Meridian, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Craig Swapp for almost 3 years and I have always felt like employees are high priority, I have never worked somewhere where I actually wanted to get up and go to work everyday. Mr. Swapp is very family oriented and cares for employees and understands how to really help not only his employees but also his clients, every month he takes the time to inspire us and keep us going and remember what is important in this line of work.The supervisors (especially mine)and attorneys are well trained and really care we all have developed a work family in a sense and I personally have developed friendships that I will cherish. Needless to say I am not leaving as long as they will have me. Thank you for all your support!

Cons

I have never had any negative experiences working here.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews