Craterzone Employee Reviews about "learn new"
Updated 16 Jan 2021
Found 4 of over 59 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
"Exposure to new tech stack good overall" (in 4 reviews)
"Good for fresher to learn new things" (in 4 reviews)
"No work-life balance for some, and no work for others"" (in 3 reviews)
"work life balance" (in 3 reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Reviews about "learn new"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great Experience16 Jan 2021 - Android Developer in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. I learn new stuff every day 2. They Acknowledge my hard-work and also gave me reward for that 3. Seniors are really supportive 4. CTO keep motivates me and also give me advice time to time
1. Earlier I don't like their projects management but things are changing now. 2. They pressurized me many time for build , Many people don't like that so do I But it really taught me how to handle pressure
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
For the love of god , do not work here2 Mar 2018 - Software Engineer in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- You will be able to learn new things at faster rate only positive side i can thought of .
Well there are many points i can mention here : - No company infra. , felt like i was working in small box - No work life balance , they give you so much to work that either you will not be able to leave office or even if u are leaving then you have to work from home to complete that task . - i joined as a fresher , and the worst part was that they had a bond that too of worth around 2 Lacs , In no way you guys were going to spend that much of money on training anybody . - the amount of bond was almost double the amount of money they were giving as salary - I left the organization within one month , once i get better opportunity from some other company - I would recommend not to work here ,Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Its a Place to enhance your skills9 Sept 2015 - Linux Administrator in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its a very good place to work. You can learn new technology to enhance your skill. People are supportive in management. Other colleagues are helpful to gain confidence if you are new
I never saw any firing who are contributing values to their work. As per my thinking if you are not able to contribute then you should leave, but I have seen here management giving opportunity to lean while work.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
good for freshers4 Dec 2018 - Software Developer in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good for fresher to learn new things
a lot of work .it is a plus point for fresher to get knowledge.