Crawford Group of Companies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Marketing consultant"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant

I have been working at Crawford Group of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not too many pros, I'm afraid. One of many recruiting companies out there that seems to have no qualms about shortchanging people.

Cons

I've had a terrible experience with this company. It started with the recruiter, who completely low-balled me on her offer. She presented me with 2 jobs. On the first, she offered me $20/hr less than I ended up getting from the company who was looking for a contractor. On the second offer, she offered me $40/hr less than another recruiting firm! Incredible! Why are recruiters so stupid? Don't they know that good candidates will get multiple calls for the same job from multiple agencies?

Sadly, I accepted one of the offers and started working with Crawford's client. And then I didn't get paid on time. The Crawford HR person asked me to call their payroll processor to find out why I hadn't received payment!

Advice to Management

Become more ethical in your dealings with people. It's the candidates who make you money.

2. "Great company, pays freelancers in a timely manner"

Former Contractor - Producer
    Former Contractor - Producer

I worked at Crawford Group of Companies as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They are professionals are really know what they're doing. No big pressure, very organized.

Cons

There are no cons. I am just fulfilling my BS 20 word minimum for glassdoor.

3. "Great"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Crawford Group of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Crawford Group of Companies was a great place to work. I feel like I learned a lot, and would recommend to anyone looking for a job.

Cons

The cons are that I have to write this review in the first place to unlock salaries for other companies. Fix that jank glassdoor.