Credera Reviews

4.5
Credera CEO and President  Justin Bell
Justin Bell
Pros
Cons
  • "Some growing pains as the company rapidly grows and scales(in 12 reviews)

• "Also the annual review process is a nightmare, though changing(in 10 reviews)

1. "Good company but low wages"

I worked at Credera full-time

Pros

Good working environment and nice employees to work with

Cons

The salaries that are offered are very low

June 26, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoy working at Credera! Our people are the most important thing to us and we are glad you are on our team! For any additional thoughts or ideas, feel free to reach out to leadership directly, or share your thoughts in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor

2. "A truly remarkable employee experience!"

Current Employee - Principal in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture - Brilliant people committed to being great ambassadors for their fellow colleagues, the communities we live and work in, and our clients!

Cons

No cons to report! This has been exceptional experience and I’m excited about what the future holds.

3. COVID-19

"Great so far!"

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good culture and a good transition to WFH with COVID. Credera didn't have layoffs and really cares about employees.

Cons

The performance management process is a lot

4. "Great culture"

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

People at Credera truly pour into their people personally and professionally. Regardless of the type or length of project I have been staffed to, senior leaders have consistently invested time, intentionality, and thoughtfulness in their detailed feedback and encouragement. At Credera, you will be pushed and stretched to be the best version of yourself. One of the greatest blessings of my workplace is that I can honestly say that I trust everyone with whom I work. A workplace like that is very hard to find!

Cons

Because there are so many great people at Credera and everyone tries to do their best, standing out to demonstrate promotion readiness can be difficult.

5. "Company Review"

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture really is incredible. Everywhere you look there are brilliant people who are also kind, humble, and willing to take time out of their day to teach you and bring you alongside them. Work/Life balance is great for consulting, managers will actually check in and make sure that you aren't being overworked.

Cons

No cons to speak of yet - this is truly a great company to work for if you are starting your career in consulting - or continuing it - and don't want to live out of a suitcase or work 80+ hours a week every week

6. COVID-19

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

-Continues to hire and retain people who are amazing to work with and truly adhere to Credera's core values. -Great work-life balance for consulting -Strong career growth opportunities (frequent "stretch roles") -Transparent leadership -COVID response has been impressive; CEO provides weekly updates to apprise us of the state of the business (client wins, current outlook, etc)

Cons

-Internal tools lack maturity (partially a result of "growing pains") -Formal training opportunities could be improved

Continue reading
  7. "Best Tech Consulting Firm Out There!"

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Credera is a very welcoming and supportive company, always doing the right thing for both their employees and clients. Internal culture is very important to management and it shows through the variety of initiatives and activities that are offered. It is also a wonderful place to start your career in tech consulting, as you will have the opportunity to grow on different types of technologies, projects, and clients.

Cons

For some people, the fluidity and pace of the consulting experience might not be desirable for someone trying to "stay in their lane" or focus on a specific niche.

8. "Excited about our future!"

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've been at Credera for just under 8 years, and am so excited about where we are going as a company. Being here this long, I have seen a lot of changes as we have grown, and could have had multiple opportunities to leave if I ever felt like the heart behind our culture was changing. As we grow, Credera's leadership continues to learn and mature, and when approached with open communication, wants to hear concerns and make changes if and when they can. I am excited about our continued growth in terms of diversity and inclusion, and cannot wait for the future as our culture continues to benefit from all of these efforts.

Cons

I have seen some massive changes over my time, and we have experienced some growing pains which is par for the course.

9. "Was time to move on"

1.0

I worked at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Friendly family-like culture Growing organization that offered growth opportunities early in career

Cons

Contributions seemed trivialized Leadership inconsistencies Adolescent corporate maturity and systems Boys club at senior levels

May 7, 2020

We are grateful to know you enjoyed our culture and recognized the growth opportunities available at Credera. As a growing organization, we are maturing our corporate organization and systems as quickly as we can, so we appreciate the grace our employees show us as we prepare for our exciting plans to scale the firm. Our leaders care deeply for our people and value perspectives and contributions from all levels. If you felt a contribution you made was trivialized and you experienced inconsistent leadership, we'd appreciate you letting us know what happened so we can learn and grow - please reach out to a leader at the firm to provide this feedback more directly if you're open to sharing.

10. "Great Culture, Fantastic People and Lots of Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hands down, the people. From top to bottom Credera is filled with quality people. The leaders care about the individual and do a great job balancing the typical client service expectations with healthy work-life integration.

Cons

Some growing pains as the company rapidly grows and scales

April 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback - we're proud of our people and the way they make this place so special, and we will make sure our culture and values guide us as we plan to scale the firm. We're excited about what's to come with our plans for growth, and we're grateful for you to be a part of it all!

Found 171 reviews