CresTech Software Systems Reviews

Updated 4 Sep 2020

3.3
CresTech Software Systems Founder and CEO Pankaj Goel (no image)
Pankaj Goel
Pros
Cons
  • "Work life balance and hectic work schedule(in 9 reviews)

• "No work life balance as they count 7 working days in a week and min 12 hours in a day(in 5 reviews)

1. "Crestech helped me in developing my technical skills & I have worked on many automation projects"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant Testing in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good & Caring Management Lots of skills enhancement session Flexible timing Employee friendly work environment The team mates are very supportive and friendly

Cons

None since the company builds you personally as well as professionally.

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. It really makes our day on receiving such an excellent review! As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

2. "QA review"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

good salary for new joiners

Cons

bad behavior of management towards

Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, Thx for your candid feedback. As a fast-growing company we offer excellent exposure to Fresh College Grads! We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The exposure to multiple domains and testing portfolio is well appreciated by our associates and transforms them into high-level Testing professionals. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

"Create a workplace they want to leave, degrade their brain so they can't leave"

Former Employee - Quality Engineer

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

PROS - • Crestech has pretty much balanced work life • Exposure to new Techniques and Domains, if you're lucky enough to get a good project • Past performance doesn't really have an affect on your next project.

Cons

CONS - • SSTS in itself is a bane. Pathetic working environment. • Testing via an In-house tool is made to look as biggest achievement though it is not as your exposure to new Techniques and Domains come to an end

Continue reading
  4. "Good place to work! Company value employees and their hardwork"

Current Employee - Test Lead in New Delhi

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Crestech has a "work hard and play hard" environment. Work and personal lyf balance. Big clients and good exposure to new technology. Great learning opportunity, Company value employees and their hardwork. Employees friendly Salary structure.

Cons

Not for slow and week players.

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your feedback. As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization. Organization greatly values dedication and results, we endeavor to on-board people with good attitude who are willing to traverse the journey us. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. We are glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

5. "Company is still in startup phase"

Former Employee - Senior QA Automation Engineer in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

- Variety of testing and learning - No pressure in automation testing - If you are worth it, company values you - Good company reputation in Noida

Cons

- Salary is not industry standard - Work Culture needs improvement - Industry wide management is not efficient

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your feedback. As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The exposure to multiple domains and testing portfolio is well appreciated by our associates and transforms them into high-level Testing professionals. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

"hire and fire policy"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are going to join this company then ask for more hike. Because they hire in emergency bases.

Cons

Worst company in my life. Never recommend to join this as a experienced. When join they will put you on bench they will not give you project. if they have better resource then you. they will ask you to apply for leave. In that way they will not give you salary and then you will have no other option to left this. At the time of joining they will blow the trumpet of CMMI level 3 tag which is fake. if you coming from MNC's (Infi, accenture, TCS) then you are the foolish person in this world. They will give you greed of big salary. but this will belong until the project. They have not long term project small project and after every project ends they put you on bench. This is the truth about this company and next is your choice to choose or not. and one more thing after this review they will write some very positive and good comments about company to wrap up this review.

Head HR

Dear Sir, We greatly regret the hardship faced by you. As you are aware there has been a great amount of disruption in the economy due to the impact of the pandemic on business. We as an organization have also been impacted by this. Your reaction as an Individual is understandable, however, it was our endeavor to honestly share the bad news with with our associates, the impact is being shared across the organization and not just some individuals. All employees including the top-management have shared the impact It is very heart-breaking ad distressing wherein we have been forced take such step. Once again we regret for the agony faced by you.

7. "Enriching and good experience to be a part of CresTech team"

4.0
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

People-Oriented Organisation, Focus on Customer Satisfaction, Good learning culture(Technical and Interpersonal skills), Approachable Management

Cons

Infrastructure was the only minus point, which was triggering me. After the movement to new office premises, this issue is resolved. :)

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. We are glad you appreciate the Friendly Management and Congenial Culture of the Organization. Our focus has always been to achieve close alignment of Individual aspirations and Organizational objectives whereby we endeavor to provide excellent opportunity and environment for learning and growth in chosen domain. For us Employees & Customers are two all important reasons for our existence and form part of all our major decisions. And you are right our new premises have been well liked by all the stake-holders :) All the Best!

8. "Unprofessional"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing as such. Irresponsible behavior

Cons

Withdrawal of the offer letter after delaying it for 3 months without prior information or warning

Head HR

Dear Sir, We greatly regret the hardship faced by you. As you are aware there has been a great amount of disruption in the economy due to the impact of the pandemic on business. We as an organization have also been impacted by this, it was our endeavor to honestly share the bad news with candidates rather than just delaying the Offers as some companies are doing. It is very heart-breaking ad distressing wherein we have been forced take such step. Once again we regret for the agony faced by you.

9. "Work Life balance"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

employee-centric Organization People friendly organization

Cons

Bad Management policies need to improve

Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, We are pleased you appreciated the employee oriented culture as well as the diverse and varied exposure you got while working here. While we appreciate good feedback at the same time we also take negative feedback as a critical input for improving ourselves. However, we would have liked you to openly chat with your Manager or HR or even Top Management while you were here so that constructive discussion could happen. best rgds

"Crestech Emphasizes on women empowerment"

Current Employee - Consultant Test Automation in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been associated with Crestech for a long time now and I really appreciate the way management has always supported me during pre and post-maternity. Company really cares about the women staff and gives them the space and opportunity to manage work and home hand in hand.

Cons

there is no downside as such

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your feedback. As a long standing associate we are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. Moreover, we have always endeavored to do our bit for empowering women and providing opportunities by going the extra-mile. We are glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

Found 83 reviews