CresTech Software Systems Reviews

Updated 30 May 2021

3.2
CresTech Software Systems Founder and CEO Pankaj Goel (no image)
Pankaj Goel
Pros
  • "Nice salary structure and good working environment(in 7 reviews)

• "Good company reputation in Noida(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance is a bit disturbed(in 10 reviews)

• "No work life balance as they count 7 working days in a week and min 12 hours in a day(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Best Company to Work for freshers

30 May 2021 - Team Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from available, project exposure, good management

Cons

salary is bit late distributed

AM - Marketing

Dear Colleague, We are glad that you appreciate and acknowledge the professional and vibrant culture. We are sure you liked and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation. CresTech always tried to roll out salary before salary date. We would still like you to take time to connect with HR Head or Senior Leadership and share pointed inputs so that constructive action can be taken.!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company for software testing enthusiasts

22 May 2021 - Senior HR-Executive in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning & Growth perspective: Since the company's key focus is on testing. it provides excellent opportunity for QAs across domains to learn the relevant skills. Team perspective: Recruitment team comprises of really helpful and supportive members.

Cons

HR/TA perspective: Team relies on social media hiring majorly apart from internal database, requirements are quite redundant & QA Specific only (because of company's domain) for junior to mid level. Employee perspective: Though the management insists that they do trust their people, but the ground reality is little different.

AM - Marketing

Dear Colleague, As an organization we take all feedback whether positive or negative as a critical input for improving ourselves. However, we would have liked you to openly chat with your Manager or HR or even Top Management while you were here so that constructive discussion could happen.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have recently joined Crestech and from day one feels like a family.

1 May 2021 - Associate Consultant in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Day Shift ( Most of the companies today have 1 -10 shift which is not easy to manage but here they have morning timings) Opportunity to learn new skills( As promised, I am given a chance to explore new skills other than Web Automation) Helpful Colleagues( Employees come forward to help you whenever you are stuck be it your work or any personal issue) Thank You for showing faith in me and giving me a chance to work here.

Cons

I have not found any cons so far.

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thank you for your Positive Ratings, you have made our day! The entire New Joiner Experience plan is run with the aim of making the person feel "Welcome" to the Family. We have a whole lot of people who invest their time and energy in providing a very warm and caring environment to all New-Comers and are always there for the New Joiner. we are sure as you spend more time here you will be benefited by the solid exposure and growth opportunity offered to individuals . Also, as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure has been well appreciated by experienced people as well. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Quality Engineer

4 May 2021 - Quality Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

1: Good Appraisals 2: They have bench as well if you released from project.

Cons

For every new client you have to go through with Client Interview again

Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback! We are glad you appreciate the vibrant and high-performance culture of the Organization. As an organization we have endeavored to share our success with our Associates, so constant Compensation Review and Rewarding Performers is our Key HR Process. We pride ourselves with the energy of a start-up and maturity of a seasoned organization. The Compensation & Benefits are above average compared to Industry as we believe growing together. To keep our skills updated and industry aligned Bench resources are provided mentoring and learning opportunities. While the client interaction before deployment is an industry practice nowadays however that does in any way impact the services of people here if they perform as per role requirements. Take Care!

5. 2.0

Not So good

20 May 2021 - Test Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

I could not find any pros.

Cons

No cabs, punching system, Salary decrement - covid or no salary if don't have project

AM - Marketing

Dear Colleague, We greatly regret the hardship faced by you. As you are aware there has been a great amount of disruption in the economy due to the impact of the pandemic on business. We as an organization have also been impacted by this. Your reaction as an Individual is understandable, however, it was our endeavor to honestly share the bad news with with our associates, the impact is being shared across the organization and not just some individuals. All employees including the top-management have shared the impact It is very heart-breaking ad distressing wherein we have been forced take such step. Once again we regret for the agony faced by you.

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Can learn new things

17 May 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You Can learn new things

Cons

low increment, you need to give 9 hours in office whether you have work or not

Head HR

Dear Colleague, We are glad that you appreciate and have benefited from the Learning Opportunities provided to our Associates. We are sure you would also like and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. While last year was an aberration due to COVID , we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation so that we have well motivated workforce. We provide flexibility at Project level wherever possible, however as an organization we want to maintain uniformity in options available to employees. All the Best!

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to start.

21 Jan 2021 - Quality Analyst in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good for beginners as they have different domain in project and if you initiate for any particular they will trained you on the required skills thats the best part.

Cons

Infra could be an issue else its good .

Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, Thank you for your Positive Ratings, you have made our day! The solid exposure and opportunity offered to Early-Career individuals is a known fact and we are glad you echo the same. Also, as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure has been well appreciated by experienced people as well. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

It feels good to be part of something great.

17 Nov 2020 - Associate Project Manager in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with CresTech for more than 4 years. 1. Flexible work environment. 2. Good opportunities to enhance your career in testing. 3. Employees are very supportive and helpful. 4. Transparency with respect to management updates which makes you integral part of the organization.

Cons

Resource can be allocated from one project to another as per the business requirement, however this provides opportunity to work in different projects and helps learning.

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. It really makes our day on receiving such an excellent review! As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization which works well for achievers. We seek to become the foremost choice of customers for their Testing needs! We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us which is gained by moving between projects, so it is usually win-win. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Small organization but good company to work witj

11 Mar 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers are good Salary is good

Cons

Small organization hence lot of 'good' work

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback! We are glad you appreciate the vibrant and high-performance culture of the Organization. We pride ourselves with the energy of a start-up and maturity of a seasoned organization. You would have benefit from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The Compensation & Benefits are above average compared to Industry as we believe growing together. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us which is gained by moving between projects.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee

good

20 Mar 2021 - Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

good environment for freshers many thng you will learnt here

Cons

nothing to share small level 3

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thank you for your Positive Ratings, we are sure as you stay longer the Ratings will increase as you experience the solid exposure and opportunity offered here. Also, as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure will provide you immense impetus in your career. The Organization has focused strategy of being a Specialist in Testing Services with key offerings to our clients rather than creating a large head-count and be one of the many such organizations. With more than 17 years of appreciated services to the Industry we have a niche place with our clients. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Reviews