CresTech Software Systems Reviews

Updated 10 Jun 2020

3.4
CresTech Software Systems Founder and CEO Pankaj Goel (no image)
Pankaj Goel
Pros
Cons
  • "Work life balance and hectic work schedule(in 9 reviews)

• "No work life balance as they count 7 working days in a week and min 12 hours in a day(in 5 reviews)

1. "Good place to work! Company value employees and their hardwork"

Current Employee - Test Lead in New Delhi

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Crestech has a "work hard and play hard" environment. Work and personal lyf balance. Big clients and good exposure to new technology. Great learning opportunity, Company value employees and their hardwork. Employees friendly Salary structure.

Cons

Not for slow and week players.

June 7, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your feedback. As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization. Organization greatly values dedication and results, we endeavor to on-board people with good attitude who are willing to traverse the journey us. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. We are glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

2. "Company is still in startup phase"

Former Employee - Senior QA Automation Engineer in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

- Variety of testing and learning - No pressure in automation testing - If you are worth it, company values you - Good company reputation in Noida

Cons

- Salary is not industry standard - Work Culture needs improvement - Industry wide management is not efficient

June 12, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your feedback. As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The exposure to multiple domains and testing portfolio is well appreciated by our associates and transforms them into high-level Testing professionals. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

3. "hire and fire policy"

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are going to join this company then ask for more hike. Because they hire in emergency bases.

Cons

Worst company in my life. Never recommend to join this as a experienced. When join they will put you on bench they will not give you project. if they have better resource then you. they will ask you to apply for leave. In that way they will not give you salary and then you will have no other option to left this. At the time of joining they will blow the trumpet of CMMI level 3 tag which is fake. if you coming from MNC's (Infi, accenture, TCS) then you are the foolish person in this world. They will give you greed of big salary. but this will belong until the project. They have not long term project small project and after every project ends they put you on bench. This is the truth about this company and next is your choice to choose or not. and one more thing after this review they will write some very positive and good comments about company to wrap up this review.

June 12, 2020Head HR

Dear Sir, We greatly regret the hardship faced by you. As you are aware there has been a great amount of disruption in the economy due to the impact of the pandemic on business. We as an organization have also been impacted by this. Your reaction as an Individual is understandable, however, it was our endeavor to honestly share the bad news with with our associates, the impact is being shared across the organization and not just some individuals. All employees including the top-management have shared the impact It is very heart-breaking ad distressing wherein we have been forced take such step. Once again we regret for the agony faced by you.

4. "Enriching and good experience to be a part of CresTech team"

4.0
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

People-Oriented Organisation, Focus on Customer Satisfaction, Good learning culture(Technical and Interpersonal skills), Approachable Management

Cons

Infrastructure was the only minus point, which was triggering me. After the movement to new office premises, this issue is resolved. :)

May 11, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. We are glad you appreciate the Friendly Management and Congenial Culture of the Organization. Our focus has always been to achieve close alignment of Individual aspirations and Organizational objectives whereby we endeavor to provide excellent opportunity and environment for learning and growth in chosen domain. For us Employees & Customers are two all important reasons for our existence and form part of all our major decisions. And you are right our new premises have been well liked by all the stake-holders :) All the Best!

5. "Unprofessional"

1.0
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing as such. Irresponsible behavior

Cons

Withdrawal of the offer letter after delaying it for 3 months without prior information or warning

June 8, 2020Head HR

Dear Sir, We greatly regret the hardship faced by you. As you are aware there has been a great amount of disruption in the economy due to the impact of the pandemic on business. We as an organization have also been impacted by this, it was our endeavor to honestly share the bad news with candidates rather than just delaying the Offers as some companies are doing. It is very heart-breaking ad distressing wherein we have been forced take such step. Once again we regret for the agony faced by you.

6. "Work Life balance"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

employee-centric Organization People friendly organization

Cons

Bad Management policies need to improve

April 23, 2020Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, We are pleased you appreciated the employee oriented culture as well as the diverse and varied exposure you got while working here. While we appreciate good feedback at the same time we also take negative feedback as a critical input for improving ourselves. However, we would have liked you to openly chat with your Manager or HR or even Top Management while you were here so that constructive discussion could happen. best rgds

"Crestech Emphasizes on women empowerment"

Current Employee - Consultant Test Automation in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been associated with Crestech for a long time now and I really appreciate the way management has always supported me during pre and post-maternity. Company really cares about the women staff and gives them the space and opportunity to manage work and home hand in hand.

Cons

there is no downside as such

March 31, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your feedback. As a long standing associate we are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. Moreover, we have always endeavored to do our bit for empowering women and providing opportunities by going the extra-mile. We are glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

8. "Service based, Good Learning, Suck in Management, Cares only about billing"

2.0
    Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Projects. Salary is ok

Cons

1.U stay in the Project either when the project finish or you get out of the company 2. Management is poor. Politics. They dont listen to you.

April 2, 2020Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, We appreciate your positive feedback of the diverse and varied exposure you got while working here. As an organization servicing multiple clients we have a well established process of project resource transitions and have rarely received any concerns. As an organization we take all feedback whether positive or negative as a critical input for improving ourselves. However, we would have liked you to openly chat with your Manager or HR or even Top Management while you were here so that constructive discussion could happen.

9. "Good exposure and learning"

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Crestech is associated with multiple big brand accounts because of which you get good exposure under one umbrella and get to know best practices

Cons

Noida office Infrastructure can be improved

March 30, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. We are glad you liked the rich and industry leading exposure in Software Testing field which the Organization provides. We also provide an excellent opportunity and environment for Career growth and development to all associates. Glad to share with you that recently we have moved to our New Location which is a modern with upbeat decor and a healthy environment! All the Best!

"Good place to groom career"

Current Employee - Senior PM

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

Flexible Working hours Opportunity to learn Positive outlook on projects and work Transparency with Management office Location

Cons

Ambiance of work area Cafeteria has limited options Training are limited

February 9, 2020AM - Marketing

Thx for your feedback! We are glad to hear good things about the Organization. Your suggestions to make it a better place are most welcome. We are focussing on the working environment & cafeteria as well, will surely try to increase our strength in regards to Training as well.

Found 80 reviews