CresTech Software Systems Reviews

Updated 4 Feb 2021

3.2
CresTech Software Systems Founder and CEO Pankaj Goel (no image)
Pankaj Goel
Pros
Cons
  • "Work-life balance is a bit disturbed(in 10 reviews)

• "No work life balance as they count 7 working days in a week and min 12 hours in a day(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Review feedback for Chrestech"

Former Employee - Senior Test Engineer

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

Good place to work n learn

Cons

less confidence on employees that they dont have capabilities to perform

December 21, 2020Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us which is gained by moving between projects. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

2. "Good place to start."

4.0
    Former Employee - Quality Analyst in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for beginners as they have different domain in project and if you initiate for any particular they will trained you on the required skills thats the best part.

Cons

Infra could be an issue else its good .

February 9, 2021Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, Thank you for your Positive Ratings, you have made our day! The solid exposure and opportunity offered to Early-Career individuals is a known fact and we are glad you echo the same. Also, as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure has been well appreciated by experienced people as well. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

3. "Good place to learn for freshers"

Former Employee - Quality Engineer

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

Professional company to work with

Cons

Very less salary structure as compared to competitors

February 9, 2021Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, We are glad that you appreciate and acknowledge the professional and vibrant culture. We are sure you liked and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation. All the Best!

4. "Good learning space"

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

Great learning for the freshers

Cons

Salary is quiet less here

February 9, 2021Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, The solid exposure and opportunity offered to Early-Career individuals is a known fact and we are glad you echo the same. Also, as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure has been well appreciated by experienced people as well. While the Covid period was a disruption however it is our endeavor to constantly benchmark our compensation and reward performers. We would still like you to take time to connect with HR Head or Senior Leadership and share pointed inputs so that constructive action can be taken.

5. "Average"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning, Domain Knowledge is not required they just give you the project by which you can explore more

Cons

No Financial Growth, Appraisals are really bad

January 14, 2021Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, We are conscious of all feedback as we feel feedback whether positive or negative is a critical input for improving ourselves. However, we would like to add that as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure has been well appreciated by one and all. While the Covid period was a disruption however it is our endeavor to constantly benchmark our compensation and reward performers. We would still like you to take time to connect with HR Head or Senior Leadership and share pointed inputs so that constructive action can be taken.

6. "Company cares only about earning revenue"

2.0
    Current Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Noida
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good for freshers who have just passed out of college

Cons

Majority of managers have no clue how to manage a project or a resource

Continue reading

January 14, 2021Head HR

Dear Colleague, We are constantly seeking opportunities to hear from our employees on how are we doing. As an organization we take all feedback whether positive or negative as a critical input for improving ourselves. We would still like you to take time to share pointed inputs so that constructive action can be taken. Kindly contact me sanjeev.rana@crestechglobal.com

7. "It feels good to be part of something great."

Current Employee - Associate Project Manager in Noida

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working with CresTech for more than 4 years. 1. Flexible work environment. 2. Good opportunities to enhance your career in testing. 3. Employees are very supportive and helpful. 4. Transparency with respect to management updates which makes you integral part of the organization.

Cons

Resource can be allocated from one project to another as per the business requirement, however this provides opportunity to work in different projects and helps learning.

Continue reading

November 30, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback. It really makes our day on receiving such an excellent review! As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization which works well for achievers. We seek to become the foremost choice of customers for their Testing needs! We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us which is gained by moving between projects, so it is usually win-win. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

8. "Good work exposure"

Current Employee - Software Quality Engineer in New Delhi
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good clients to work with.

Cons

Management is not good and helping.

January 14, 2021Head HR

Dear Colleague, We are glad that you liked and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. I will request you to connect with HR Head/Senior Leadership in case you feel that your concerns are not being addressed.

9. "About Company"

I have been working at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

Nice salary structure and good working environment

Cons

There is not Cons as such.

December 27, 2020Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for your positive feedback! As an organization we seek to enhance employee satisfaction as much as possible, our Salary & Benefits are regularly reviewed to make them competitive as well as attractive. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

10. "Good company for QA"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Noida

I worked at CresTech Software Systems full-time

Pros

Good company for QA. you will get good projects to work with.

Cons

Nothing as such. Office location can be bit better.

November 16, 2020Head HR

Dear Ex-Colleague, Thx for your lovely feedback! As a fast-growing company we have ideal mix of start-Up and mature organization. We are sure you would have benefited from Career growth & Learning Culture of the Organization. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 English Reviews