Crestech Software Reviews

Updated Sep 18, 2021

Found 114 of over 114 reviews

Crestech Software Founder and CEO Pankaj Goel (no image)
Pankaj Goel
Pros
  • "Nice salary structure and good working environment(in 7 reviews)

• "Good company reputation in Noida(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance is a bit disturbed(in 10 reviews)

• "No work life balance as they count 7 working days in a week and min 12 hours in a day(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Nice place to work

Sep 18, 2021 - Associate Team Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

chance to grow and learn

Cons

Nothing as of now is

2. 2.0

NA

Aug 31, 2021 - Quality Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

NA NA NA NA NA

Cons

Salary deduction Over time No pros No Benefits No Scope

Head HR

Dear Colleague, We acknowledge your feedback and assure you as an organization we take all feedback whether positive or negative as a critical input for improving ourselves. ]We understand there might be some issues you have shared might be person specific or related to some instances. We will appreciate if can connect with me at sanjeev.rana@crestechglobal.com. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. and industry matching Salary & Benefits, we have provided WFH to our associates for last 1 1/2 years and series of other engagement initiatives. Your feedback has been noted for sharing with leadership team. All the Best!

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Aug 12, 2021 - Team Lead - Testing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning, good exposure to Agile, cooperative staff

Cons

should work on infrastructure and employment policies

Head HR

Dear Colleague, We are glad that you appreciate and have benefited from the Learning Opportunities provided to our Associates. We are sure you would also like and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! All the Best!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good

Jul 22, 2021 - Quality Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Provide opportunity to learn domain base testing and different type of testing

Cons

Create pressure if are on bench

Head HR

Dear Colleague, Thx for a positive feedback! Our Associates benefit from the Learning Opportunities provided to them by virtue of diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. While last year was an aberration due to COVID , we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation so that we have well motivated workforce. We provide flexibility at Project level wherever possible, however as an organization we want to maintain uniformity in options available to employees. All the Best!

5. 3.0

Nice

Jul 20, 2021 - Associate Team Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and learn

Cons

Nothing as of now that i can mention

Head HR

Hi, We are sure as you spend more time here you will be benefited by the solid exposure and growth opportunity offered to individuals . Also, as a pure-play Testing organization the depth and range of learning and exposure has been well appreciated by experienced people as well. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance. You will be glad to know we have moved to a State-of-the art facility which has been greatly appreciated by all! We are also glad to share that CresTech has been recognized as Top 20 Employers in 2020 edition of DivHersity Awards. All the Best!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fresher only company

Jul 5, 2021 - Quality Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Most of the thing depends on the Project basis. - Core Testing focus environment. - Good company for fresher only.

Cons

- Increments and promotion. - No career growth towards the technology. - Managers does get there power, and cannot take there decision independently

Head HR

Dear Colleague, We acknowledge your feedback. While we are proud of our Early Career Career opportunities provided to individuals, we have also been appreciated by people who benefited from the Learning Opportunities provided to our experienced Associates. Individuals like and benefit from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. While last year was an aberration due to COVID , we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation so that we have well motivated workforce. We provide flexibility at Project level wherever possible, however as an organization we want to maintain uniformity in options available to employees. All the Best!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Company to Work for freshers

May 30, 2021 - Team Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from available, project exposure, good management

Cons

salary is bit late distributed

AM - Marketing

Dear Colleague, We are glad that you appreciate and acknowledge the professional and vibrant culture. We are sure you liked and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. Moreover, we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation. CresTech always tried to roll out salary before salary date. We would still like you to take time to connect with HR Head or Senior Leadership and share pointed inputs so that constructive action can be taken.!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not worth working with; think before you join Crestech

Jul 5, 2021 - Test Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

None actually, couldnt think of any

Cons

Management will talk about big things but on ground reality is different. No Quality work neither they will listen to you or any of your suggestions. Seems like they still live in their world of 80's where they think of the employee as only a resource. Work culture is toxic. Most of the work is on staffing side. Salaries come late.

Head HR

Dear Colleague, We acknowledge your feedback and assure you as an organization we take all feedback whether positive or negative as a critical input for improving ourselves. We understand the behavioral issues you have shared might be person specific or related to some instances. We will appreciate if can connect with me at sanjeev.rana@crestechglobal.com.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Can learn new things

May 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You Can learn new things

Cons

low increment, you need to give 9 hours in office whether you have work or not

Head HR

Dear Colleague, We are glad that you appreciate and have benefited from the Learning Opportunities provided to our Associates. We are sure you would also like and benefited from the diverse and large client base, Career growth & ample learning opportunities. The range of exposure on industry verticals and technologies is unparalleled while working with us. While last year was an aberration due to COVID , we have always endeavored to have ideal Work-Life balance and industry aligned compensation so that we have well motivated workforce. We provide flexibility at Project level wherever possible, however as an organization we want to maintain uniformity in options available to employees. All the Best!

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company for software testing enthusiasts

May 22, 2021 - Senior HR-Executive in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning & Growth perspective: Since the company's key focus is on testing. it provides excellent opportunity for QAs across domains to learn the relevant skills. Team perspective: Recruitment team comprises of really helpful and supportive members.

Cons

HR/TA perspective: Team relies on social media hiring majorly apart from internal database, requirements are quite redundant & QA Specific only (because of company's domain) for junior to mid level. Employee perspective: Though the management insists that they do trust their people, but the ground reality is little different.

AM - Marketing

Dear Colleague, As an organization we take all feedback whether positive or negative as a critical input for improving ourselves. However, we would have liked you to openly chat with your Manager or HR or even Top Management while you were here so that constructive discussion could happen.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Reviews