CrossCountry Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Jul 17, 2019

Found 100 reviews

5.0
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
Pros
  • "Being at a great place to work makes such a difference(in 8 reviews)

• "Fantastic senior leadership team who embody the core values of CrossCountry(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "As with any growing company there can be growing pains - and there have been some with regard to internal systems and some benefits(in 6 reviews)

• "As with any fledgling company, there are some growing pains associated, largely, with administrative issues, but nothing overly concerning(in 4 reviews)

1. "Exceeds Expectations"

Current Employee - Exp Managing Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry delivers on their promises especially around commitment to their values. I love the fun, dynamic, driven and intelligent people; it's a fun way to develop. Management is extremely approachable and involved. They have a genuine interest in their staff and I've seen this demonstrated in numerous cases in the year I've been with the firm. It's a privilege working for CC

Cons

None I can think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and focusing on our people, especially as we continue to grow.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-17
  2. "Fantastic Support/Leadership"

Current Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The culture at CrossCountry is second to none. Everyone regardless of their position is willing to help and lend a helping hand. -The recruiting team takes significant time and effort to ensure that CCC is the right fit for you as a professional. -Leadership is very approachable and are very invested with every employee, regardless of their title.

Cons

Nothing at this time has been negative at all.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  3. "Amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything I was told about the culture was 100% true! CrossCountry truly values a healthy work/life balance and invests in their employees. Great efforts are made to ensure the experience is outstanding from the day you apply, and this continues once you are onboarded. Leadership is very accessible, and there are so many amazing opportunities. The interview process may feel long, but once you understand how important...

Cons

The interview process is pretty long (about a month, give or take) from the initial phone interview to hire date, but when you understand how important cultural fit is, it completely makes sense.

Advice to Management

We are growing fast, but please continue to preserve this amazing culture.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  4. "Workday consultant"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Opportunity, support, amazing and unique culture

Cons

Growing but wait, maybe that’s a pro

Advice to Management

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  5. "One of the most engaging company that I have worked for."

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management emphasizes the culture that this company preaches. New initiatives are always coming up to keep everyone engaged in moving the company forward.

Cons

Many new hires this year, worried on how to keep a stable culture and keep company growing at this pace.

Advice to Management

Do not burn yourself out as management is a big part of what keeps this culture so great.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  6. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manging Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture that emphasizes core values, specifically requesting nominations during biweekly calls to recognize peers. -Abundance of communication during recruitment and onboarding -Team environment, always willing to jump in and help each other. -Multiple internal Committees to join, helpful as remote employee to engage with coworkers -Leadership team is approachable, responsive to feedback and constantly checking...

Cons

Have not experienced any cons so far!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  7. "Very impressed so far"

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very responsive hiring & leadership team; have felt welcomed since my first interviews; opportunities to contribute abound from Day 1. The compensation package was competitive with other firms including Big 4.

Cons

Health care cost is higher than expected and some benefits common in the industry (wellness, mobile phone coverage, legal plans, etc) are not yet implemented

Advice to Management

As the firm grows, look for ways to expand benefits to keep up with competition, and maintain commitment to the culture

8. "Love working here"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is fantastic compared to other companies I've worked. They are extremely supportive of your goals and will give you what you need to succeed. Recruitment and onboarding were both great experiences and very organized. The people are wonderful to work with and everyone is highly skilled at what they do.

Cons

It's a growing company so there are quirks here and there but they are usually already being addressed by the time you even notice.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  9. "Fantastic Collaboration and willingness to help"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been with CrossCountry a few months and I've been very impressed with the caliber of coworkers. Some great communication tools are provided and everyone has been eager and willing to jump in and help out. Whether is with challenges I've faced in balancing workload or issues I'm working through in a project, a quick 'anyone have a minute to look at something' is usually met with a number of 'Yes'. A great...

Cons

My Prior Company had more expansive Medical plans, but with a growing company, I can understand keeping the options more limited. Many worker are extremely busy (which makes the willingness to help even more impressive!) so hopefully the hiring plan will make a difference.

Advice to Management

Look to include plans like Kaiser for CA residents and HDHP plans as an option.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  10. "CrossCountry is a breath of fresh air."

Current Employee - Associate Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the first moment I spoke with a recruiter, through the interview and finally the on-boarding process, I have been thoroughly impressed with every interaction. The leadership is very approachable and everyone has a truly "can do" spirit.

Cons

CrossCountry has been fantastic so far. No cons.

Advice to Management

Consider using Workday for internal systems!

Found 100 reviews