CrossCountry Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Erik Linn & Dave Kay
  1. "Exceeds Expectations"

Current Employee - Exp Managing Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry delivers on their promises especially around commitment to their values. I love the fun, dynamic, driven and intelligent people; it's a fun way to develop. Management is extremely approachable and involved. They have a genuine interest in their staff and I've seen this demonstrated in numerous cases in the year I've been with the firm. It's a privilege working for CC

Cons

None I can think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and focusing on our people, especially as we continue to grow.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-17
  2. "Amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything I was told about the culture was 100% true! CrossCountry truly values a healthy work/life balance and invests in their employees. Great efforts are made to ensure the experience is outstanding from the day you apply, and this continues once you are onboarded. Leadership is very accessible, and there are so many amazing opportunities. The interview process may feel long, but once you understand how important...

Cons

The interview process is pretty long (about a month, give or take) from the initial phone interview to hire date, but when you understand how important cultural fit is, it completely makes sense.

Advice to Management

We are growing fast, but please continue to preserve this amazing culture.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  3. "Fantastic Support/Leadership"

Current Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The culture at CrossCountry is second to none. Everyone regardless of their position is willing to help and lend a helping hand. -The recruiting team takes significant time and effort to ensure that CCC is the right fit for you as a professional. -Leadership is very approachable and are very invested with every employee, regardless of their title.

Cons

Nothing at this time has been negative at all.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  4. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manging Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture that emphasizes core values, specifically requesting nominations during biweekly calls to recognize peers. -Abundance of communication during recruitment and onboarding -Team environment, always willing to jump in and help each other. -Multiple internal Committees to join, helpful as remote employee to engage with coworkers -Leadership team is approachable, responsive to feedback and constantly checking...

Cons

Have not experienced any cons so far!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  5. "One of the most engaging company that I have worked for."

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management emphasizes the culture that this company preaches. New initiatives are always coming up to keep everyone engaged in moving the company forward.

Cons

Many new hires this year, worried on how to keep a stable culture and keep company growing at this pace.

Advice to Management

Do not burn yourself out as management is a big part of what keeps this culture so great.

6. "Workday consultant"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Opportunity, support, amazing and unique culture

Cons

Growing but wait, maybe that’s a pro

Advice to Management

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  7. "Great place to work with space to grow"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry is truly employee centric. They allow me to explore my passions to build out new and exciting practice areas. They have a world class operations group that supports us from talent acquisition, sales, and back office functions.

Cons

I've been here 2 years and have seen incredible growth. This sometimes leads to stress of managing the pace of change and challenges associated with heightened expectations. That being said, I'd prefer these issues to a stagnant practice.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  8. "Great place to work with a smart and collaborative team"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with intelligent people who consistently collaborate as a team. High growth company that consistently maintains excellent core values and stays true to caring about their employees.

Cons

Employees must pay for their own parking.

Advice to Management

Add paid parking as an employee benefit.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  9. "So happy I made the decision to Join"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Unrivaled Culture -Feels like family -Smart, kind, and generous people

Cons

-Takes a little while to learn the internal processes and systems as remote employee

10. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture. It constantly amazes me how smart, hard-working, helpful, and genuinely nice the employees are. The work is interesting and varied. Never a dull moment.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Found 100 reviews