CrossCountry Consulting Reviews in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor.co.in

CrossCountry Consulting San Francisco Reviews

Updated Nov 1, 2016

Found 1 review

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay

"Collaborative and Positive Environment - Puts People First"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

I've been with CrossCountry Consulting for six months and it has exceeded my expectations in many ways. Our growth at our new SF office largely through those already familiar with CrossCountry from the East Coast and referrals has created a better than hoped for foundation for my responsibility to help launch market awareness and grow market share in the competitive business advisory services market in our region. ... We have an excellent reputation.

Cons

I'm part of a new office and we are growing fast and it's always a difficult balance to know how many consultants to hire (we have full time consultants). Our opportunities might at times outpace our team, because our teams often become integrated into our client's teams and take on new projects at the same client, We may not always be able to respond or start a new project - on demand, however, we take a... thoughtful approach and deliver results that exceed expectations and are worth the wait. Consultants may work on more than one engagement at times (could be a pro).

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people, and providing them as you do with opportunities to lead working groups and develop deep expertise in their practice area or industry.

CrossCountry Consulting2016-11-01

CrossCountry Consulting Response

November 30, 2016HR Coordinator

We appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review! As you pointed out, our company is indeed experiencing tremendous growth and we will continue to hire great people (like you) to expand our business to new locations while remaining true to our culture and core values.

Found 1 review