Find jobs for Director

Bobby Kutteh
  1. "Excellent Comapany"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The leadership and system support in a technical capacity in unparalleled. The network of professionals in the field simply cannot be obtained without a company like Crothall Healthcare.

Cons

There is no downside working for a company like Crothall. All levels of within the company are supported and provided a path to excel and succeed.

Continue reading
  2. "My 2nd favorite place to work!"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Crothall makes a lot of time and places attention on hiring good people. By that, I refer to competent, motivated, friendly, compassionate people. As a result, it is one of the best corporate cultures in which I have worked. Benefits are very good. and my work makes a difference in the lives of others.

Cons

The on-boarding process needs improvement. IT applications need to be more user friendly, and become more compatible with one another. Moreover, there are also too many technology initiatives: Is it Skype, WebEx, or MS Teams?!

3. "Very rewarding"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room to grow and opportunities for promotion if willing to relocate

Cons

Contract Based business model need to be flexible for growth

4. "EVS"

Current Employee - Assistant Director in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Stable career especially in this economy

Cons

Long hours and can stress on work life balance

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your experience. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work. We are so glad you're apart of our family!

5. "Decent"

Former Employee - Assistant Director

I worked at Crothall Healthcare full-time

Pros

compensation is higher than most

Cons

Work-Life Balance is not the best

Employer Representative

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us constructive feedback. It helps us continue to grow and support our current associates. Good luck in your future endeavors. We are thankful for the time you spent with us.

6. "15 Years with A Great Company"

Current Employee - Unit Director in Durham, NC

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I am very proud of my company that has always been there for me even during the hardest time in my life, that time being when I was hospitalized and out of work for 6 months! All of my senior leaders and their leaders truly supported me and my family during a time when I didn't know if I was going to make it out of the hospital better yet make it back to work. They stayed in contact with my wife constantly and showed true concern for my wellbeing. For our company to be as large as it is and them to remember and care about what was going on with me is why my commitment to Crothall Healthcare/Compass One is absolute! I am also very appreciative of all the people that help me get to this point in my career! If you know anything about management/leadership then you absolutely know that you do not make it with a company for 15 years without help along the way and for those who supported me I humbly gratefully to say THANK YOU!

Cons

Nothing bad to say about my company that does not happen at most company's but Crothall works hard to make thing better than the others.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We agree, out leaders do a great job offering support. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

7. "Best company to work for"

Current Employee - Unit Director in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I couldnt imagine working for a better company. My VP is by far the most supportive, motivating leader I could have asked for.

Cons

Nothing negative to say

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team

8. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Director

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Huge opportunity for growth

Cons

None enough to mention

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. So glad to hear you’re enjoying our opportunity for growth. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

9. "Overall good company - Directors lack proper training"

Current Employee - Assistant Director

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great growth opportunities company will definitely be growing

Cons

Directors aren't always trained, good ole boy network for sure. C- suite is nothing but old white men and 1 woman

Employer Representative

Hi there! We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We agree that our growth opportunities are awesome! Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on our team.

10. "Support second to None"

Current Employee - Unit Director in Manchester, CT

I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working together to the greater good, support staff provides all needed documentation and required policies, Support from above

Cons

Initial training on TT, could have dug a little deeper

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the support. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

Found 502 reviews