Crothall Healthcare Reviews

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,503 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

A great company to work for

Apr 21, 2021 - Biomedical Technician in Lake Charles, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supports team work environment including when you've expired all your resources and have been stumped on a piece of equipment that you can always email the "mothership" and someone will respond with a fix. There is good growth within the company and your able to travel to other sites to assist with equipment Pm's and startup inventory.

Cons

Not enough time in advance with information.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0

Great

Apr 19, 2020 - Assistant Manager in Mysore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work environment, good salary and Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Cons

In the deepest of my thoughts, I am not able to find a disadvantage of this great, incredible, amazing job I have. - Dwight Schrute

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping others. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on our team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Sep 15, 2021 - Housekeeper
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy my position. My manager Gregory Gardner is great to work for.

Cons

Need more equipment to work with. Carts and trash triangles.

4. 5.0

Wonderful Company

Sep 14, 2021 - EVS Director in Litchfield, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

They encourage work life balance, all of the training you need to be successful in your job and a very diverse culture.

Cons

Working in healthcare right now is a challenge for everyone but the company does not have any cons that I have discovered yet.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

5. 5.0

THE BEST COMPANY EVER!

Sep 11, 2021 - EVS Tech in Clemmons, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I like the fact that they care about their people. If you need anything from advice to work help, they are there to help. A very fair company, I love working for them. My bosses are the bomb by the way.

Cons

Well, I think we should be getting more than 15.00 an hour. I mean, think of what we do everyday, dealing with COVID-19 and handling all that comes with that. Its very hard work, especially if we dont have enough workers, then we all have to do other areas besides our own, Its hard Im not gonna lie. But, we do what we do.

6. 5.0

Crothall Healthcare Review

Sep 10, 2021 - Operation Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Day to day challenges that forces new problem solving strategies - Exposure to the healthcare system in a hospital - Creating your own schedule to run your own operation.

Cons

- Communication could be better with hospital staff

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Advance to new heights with Crothall Healthcare!

Sep 8, 2021 - Director in Sheboygan, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quick company advancement and many opportunities available around the country. Option are unlimited when getting the experience and opportunities that you are looking for in a career.

Cons

Benchmark Audits and Patient ratings can hinder the process with our current healthcare situation.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback as it will help to continue to grow and support our employees. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

8. 5.0

Great Career - Family Atmosphere - It's All About the People

Sep 8, 2021 - Director in Allentown, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth Opportunities always Available to Anyone if they want to Work. Rewarding Job with Outstanding People who Make a Difference! We are the Front-line Workers who keep Hospitals Running and Safe.

Cons

Need more people to Join our Team and let us grow even further.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Sep 20, 2021 - Maintenance Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and lots of PTO.

Cons

Training for work expected is minimal.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We believe healthy relationships between managers and their reports are very important. Please reach out to our HR Support Team. They’ll be able to help you with the specific issues you’re facing. Thanks for being a part of the Crothall Healthcare family and for taking the time to provide feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,032 Reviews