Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated 23 Jan 2021

Found 79 of over 2K reviews

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,442 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

23 Jan 2021 - Patient Experience Manager in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers that make work fun

Cons

Salary could be better due to long hours

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Crothall strives to make you the best person you can be.

5 Nov 2020 - Operations Manager in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Consistency Fairness Honest Good judgement of character

Cons

Extreme long hours Heavy work load Staffing issues

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. Glad to hear you are enjoying the flexibility and honesty at Crothall Healthcare. We know our associates work hard every day. If your manager isn’t doing a good job of appreciating your hard work, please connect with our HR Support Team. Without your contributions, we can’t serve our patients well. Thanks for being a part of the Crothall Healthcare family and for taking the time to provide feedback.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

decent job

25 Nov 2020 - Patient Transporter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

depends on management overtime hours

Cons

long hours hard to get people to cover shifts

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your outlook will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Good entry level job for healthcare

21 Aug 2020 - Patient Transporter in Fairfax, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Other transporters are very friendly -Good hospital food

Cons

-Long hours on your feet -Low pay

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your experience and feel supported by your team. We know our associates work hard every day. Without your contributions we wouldn't be able to serve our patients well. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work. We are glad you're apart of our family!

5. 4.0

EVS

16 Aug 2020 - Assistant Director in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stable career especially in this economy

Cons

Long hours and can stress on work life balance

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your experience. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work. We are so glad you're apart of our family!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Upward Mobility is part of the culture

26 Nov 2019 - Unit Director in Monroe, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for an employer who supports career advancement this is the one. Crothall allows for advancement based on skill level and desire. There truly is no limit to the potential for building a future with Crothall. Training, support, and mentoring are all part of the package.

Cons

Some long hours are expected. Dealing with difficult clients.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Company I have ever worked for!

18 Nov 2019 - Operation Manager in Kingsport, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stability, the people I work with and work for. Advancement is limitless!

Cons

Long hours, finding the right people to employ. Not everyone has a great work ethic in this area.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing company to work for!

9 Dec 2019 - Regional Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring upper management. Huge advancement opportunity...if you prove yourself! Great pay.

Cons

Long hours for sure, but opportunity for job satisfaction in real time.

9. 5.0

GREAT COMPANY WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES

5 Apr 2019 - Director of Environmental Services in Manahawkin, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

when I started with Crothall, I started as an Ops Manager, I worked all 3 shifts to really learn the business of Acute Hospitals, I help and went where ever needed. At the time my son was a baby and I could not take advantage of all the opportunities that I could have, 21 years later my son is graduating college and I did move from Ops Manager to Assistant Director, now Director. My managers are great and really work to train and trust in the managers.

Cons

I think really the only thing I would say is maybe the long hours.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear your story with Crothall. You're a huge impact to the Crothall family and we're proud to have you on the team.

10. 3.0

Crothall - Environmental Services

12 Nov 2019 - Director in Marlton, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company will support you and growth opportunities if you put forth the effort and learn the required skills, favorable time off to balance work & life, exciting fast paced environment consistently adapting to our customers needs.

Cons

Long hours/time commitment, healthcare benefits are average at best and vary from sectors of Compass Group.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the work environment. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Reviews