Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews about "opportunities for advancement"

Updated Nov 5, 2020

Found 100 of over 2,103 reviews

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,554 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "opportunities for advancement"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity

Nov 5, 2020 - Operations Manager in Rock Hill, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance, Opportunity for advancement, fast paced, corporate support

Cons

weekend on call requirement, physically demanding

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity

Aug 25, 2020 - Environmental Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

They offer people with no experience training. Guaranteed 40 hours per week. Proper cleaning and safety equipment provided. Management listens to concerns. Work uniforms are provided to the staff. A great opportunity for advancement into other areas of the hospital.

Cons

Medical benefits are pricey with high deductibles.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping others. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work. We're proud to have you on our team!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Focus on People; Positive Culture

Feb 9, 2020 - Vice President, Regional Management in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company that truly believes in its people and is willing to invest in those people for advancement opportunities. Crothall operates with great integrity.

Cons

Being part of a large organization, certain internal systems can be cumbersome.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

I'm working with The Best Company!!!

Dec 3, 2019 - Patient Experience Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for advancement in multi-faceted areas. Great encouragement and accessibility to upper management. Its a huge company that still has a family feel to it. I can live anywhere I choose, and I know there will be a place for me to continue to excel. No 2 days are the same so there are always new opportunities to impact the patients we care for.

Cons

Patient experience is still growing so movement is usually gained by going to other parts of the company.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company Review

Sep 12, 2019 - Operations Manager in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

many different opportunities for advancement

Cons

hard to decide where to work.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the opportunities available. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

6. 3.0

Endless Opportunities

Sep 12, 2019 - Assistant Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are literally thousands of jobs across the country within the company if you are able to relocate. Opportunities for advancement are endless.

Cons

Pay. Most salaried positions start at the minimum side of the pay scale.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

10 Years with Crothall

Jul 12, 2019 - Unit Director in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Vacation days, bonus opportunities, opportunities for advancement

Cons

24 / 7 / 365 working environment

Employer Representative

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. It is great that you see the opportunity for advancement. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Review Title

Jul 12, 2019 - Director in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Large company with room for advancement. Opportunities for education and training.

Cons

Not always able to follow through.

Employer Representative

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. It is great that you feel you have room for advancement, this is very important to us. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome Company to work For!

Jul 11, 2019 - Unit Director in Gonzales, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support from Superiors Great Pay Always advancement opportunities

Cons

I have been working for this company for over 5 years and have absolutely no cons!

Employer Representative

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. Great leadership is important to us, therefore is is wonderful that you are experiencing this. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Crothall Healthcare is an AMAZING company!

Jul 11, 2019 - Patient Experience Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall Healthcare is an amazing place to learn with ongoing monthly trainings and grow with great advancement opportunities. Since I started working with this company, I've had the freedom to be as creative as I'd like with getting the team engaged and I've had the support from the operations team to keep the program running in both of my accounts!

Cons

No cons at this time

Employer Representative

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us. It is wonderful that you feel you have opportunities to advance and grow, this is very important to us. We're proud to have you on our team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews