Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews about "opportunities for advancement"

Updated 5 Nov 2020

Found 100 of over 2K reviews

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,442 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "opportunities for advancement"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity

5 Nov 2020 - Operations Manager in Rock Hill, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance, Opportunity for advancement, fast paced, corporate support

Cons

weekend on call requirement, physically demanding

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity

25 Aug 2020 - Environmental Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

They offer people with no experience training. Guaranteed 40 hours per week. Proper cleaning and safety equipment provided. Management listens to concerns. Work uniforms are provided to the staff. A great opportunity for advancement into other areas of the hospital.

Cons

Medical benefits are pricey with high deductibles.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping others. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work. We're proud to have you on our team!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Focus on People; Positive Culture

9 Feb 2020 - Vice President, Regional Management in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company that truly believes in its people and is willing to invest in those people for advancement opportunities. Crothall operates with great integrity.

Cons

Being part of a large organization, certain internal systems can be cumbersome.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

I'm working with The Best Company!!!

3 Dec 2019 - Patient Experience Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for advancement in multi-faceted areas. Great encouragement and accessibility to upper management. Its a huge company that still has a family feel to it. I can live anywhere I choose, and I know there will be a place for me to continue to excel. No 2 days are the same so there are always new opportunities to impact the patients we care for.

Cons

Patient experience is still growing so movement is usually gained by going to other parts of the company.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Crothall Healthcare is an AMAZING company!

11 Jul 2019 - Patient Experience Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall Healthcare is an amazing place to learn with ongoing monthly trainings and grow with great advancement opportunities. Since I started working with this company, I've had the freedom to be as creative as I'd like with getting the team engaged and I've had the support from the operations team to keep the program running in both of my accounts!

Cons

No cons at this time

Employer Representative

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us. It is wonderful that you feel you have opportunities to advance and grow, this is very important to us. We're proud to have you on our team.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

22 May 2019 - Director in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall Healthcare is an amazing company that focuses on mentoring, teaching and growing their employees in order to keep promoting within. Senior leadership cares about all employees and values work/life balance. Large company with many opportunities for advancement all over the country. Crothall Healthcare embraces and encourages change to always be the best in the business. Ideas and input are encouraged and recognized.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons with this company.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear you are enjoying your experience and recognize our opportunities for advancement. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on our team.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company Review

12 Sep 2019 - Operations Manager in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

many different opportunities for advancement

Cons

hard to decide where to work.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the opportunities available. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company that really cares about their people.

22 May 2019 - Assistant Director in Morgantown, WV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really cares about their people. Training opportunities. Advancement opportunities. Pay is good Senior level managers are amazing

Cons

None as of yet. They make other companies look bad because they truly care. You will not want to work for anyone else. Your view of other companies will be ruined. None

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear you are enjoying your experience and that you recognize our opportunities for growth. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on our team.

9. 5.0

Great Leadership, Great Opportunities, Great Company

24 Apr 2019 - Unit Director in Perth Amboy, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company offer competitive salary and ampule opportunities for advancement, if you are a motivated dedicated team member you will go far. With nationwide footprint there is away a bright career path ahead. Regional and Senior leadership take an active interested in you, ensuring you are well supported and set up for success.

Cons

Minimal, it truly is a company that you get what you put in, hard work always leads to sucess

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear you are enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping others. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on the team.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome Company to work For!

11 Jul 2019 - Unit Director in Gonzales, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support from Superiors Great Pay Always advancement opportunities

Cons

I have been working for this company for over 5 years and have absolutely no cons!

Employer Representative

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. Great leadership is important to us, therefore is is wonderful that you are experiencing this. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews