Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews about "opportunity for growth"

Updated 21 May 2020

Found 119 of over 2K reviews

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,442 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "opportunity for growth"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great on the rise company

21 May 2020 - Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate. And a growing company

Cons

401k is not good for retirement

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We agree, there is great opportunity for growth. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Crothall: Great Place to Work

5 Dec 2019 - Unit Director in Orange, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Crothall you get the opportunity to grow at your own pace and you don't have to wait for someone to retire for your opportunity for growth.

Cons

Sometimes your customers won't understand your value to their account, but it comes with the job.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

3. 5.0

Great Organization

25 Nov 2019 - Director of Environmental Services in Rochester, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, growth opportunities, work/life balance, genuinely good people in all levels of the company.

Cons

Benefits are costly but standard for the industry.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

4. 3.0

Overall good company - Directors lack proper training

18 Mar 2020 - Assistant Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great growth opportunities company will definitely be growing

Cons

Directors aren't always trained, good ole boy network for sure. C- suite is nothing but old white men and 1 woman

Employer Representative

Hi there! We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We agree that our growth opportunities are awesome! Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we're proud to have you on our team.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Crothall Healthcare

9 Dec 2019 - General Manager in Henderson, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great variety of different training options, multiple opportunities for growth, supportive and fair.

Cons

Less than a year in have yet to find one.

6. 4.0

Great Company

30 Mar 2020 - Assistant Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Huge opportunity for growth

Cons

None enough to mention

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. So glad to hear you’re enjoying our opportunity for growth. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

7. 3.0

Crothall - Environmental Services

12 Nov 2019 - Director in Marlton, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company will support you and growth opportunities if you put forth the effort and learn the required skills, favorable time off to balance work & life, exciting fast paced environment consistently adapting to our customers needs.

Cons

Long hours/time commitment, healthcare benefits are average at best and vary from sectors of Compass Group.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the work environment. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company to Work For!

13 Sep 2019 - Operations Manager in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management training program, called MIT. A lot of opportunities for growth throughout the company. Great support from upper management.

Cons

No Cons that I can think of at the moment.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and feel supported by your team. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

9. 5.0

Great Career Opportunity

4 Sep 2019 - Director in Davenport, IA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for growth, travel, strong values, work/life balance.

Cons

I have found Crothall to be a great company to work for that takes care of their employees. With this being said I have no cons to mention.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Crothall offers many opportunities for growth.

15 Nov 2019 - Unit Director in Scranton, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunities for growth, access to resources, and support staff.

Cons

The tremendous growth of the Crothall brand may lead to occasional staff changes or opportunities, depends on your view.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the support and resources. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Reviews