Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 24 Nov 2020

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,426 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Rewarding

24 Nov 2020 - Patient Experience Manager in Winston-Salem, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, time off, patients

Cons

It's a large facility which puts you around some negative hospital employees

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your positive feedback on our company. Your outlook will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity

5 Nov 2020 - Operations Manager in Rock Hill, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance, Opportunity for advancement, fast paced, corporate support

Cons

weekend on call requirement, physically demanding

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

12 Oct 2020 - EVS Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

They care about their employees

Cons

Not much of a work/life balance

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your experience so far and feel valued in all you do. Thanks for being apart of the Crothall family, we are so glad we have you on our team!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

EVS

16 Aug 2020 - Assistant Director in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stable career especially in this economy

Cons

Long hours and can stress on work life balance

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your experience. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work. We are so glad you're apart of our family!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great company to work for!

9 Dec 2019 - RRDO - Support Services in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of room for growth. Good compensation. Excellent networking opportunities. Great program platform to protect your department and hospital in this ever changing healthcare climate.

Cons

Hard to keep up with the ever changing SOP standards. Hard to carve out the time for true work life balance.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the growth opportunities. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Decent

28 May 2020 - Assistant Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

compensation is higher than most

Cons

Work-Life Balance is not the best

Employer Representative

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us constructive feedback. It helps us continue to grow and support our current associates. Good luck in your future endeavors. We are thankful for the time you spent with us.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Organization

25 Nov 2019 - Director of Environmental Services in Rochester, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, growth opportunities, work/life balance, genuinely good people in all levels of the company.

Cons

Benefits are costly but standard for the industry.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

8. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Good Company

16 Dec 2019 - Operations Manager in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

A good work-life balance envirnoment is encouraged

Cons

Hospital is in downtown, long commute

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Regional Director of Operations

12 Sep 2019 - Regional Director of Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Promotions are endless if you are willing to put in the time and drive for results. Great compensation. The company lives by its mission.

Cons

Work life balance can be challenging but if done appropriately, it can be done

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company!

12 Sep 2019 - Assistant Director of Environmental Services in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Leadership, good work-life balance, the company cares about the work it does and it's people, great culture and clear values. Good opportunity for career advancement and there are programs in place to help you get to your next step or career goal.

Cons

Being a contractor can feel less stable at times but if you do good the company will take care of you.

Employer Representative

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and are happy with the leadership and culture. We're proud to have you on our team and are looking forward to continued growth. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews