Culture Machine Employee Reviews about "culture machine"

Updated 14 Feb 2018

3.1
Pros
  • "Very good work culture, Very supportive team, Everything was perfect(in 8 reviews)

• "I have been working with Culture Machine for the past 2 years(in 7 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "culture machine"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Good"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Vasai, Maharashtra

I have been working at Culture Machine full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Good for startups -friendly staff and helpful staff -Good environment place to work

Cons

-Not good in team work -Good to work in culture machine

"Excellent Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Culture Machine full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working with Culture Machine for the past 2 years. This place gives you everything you need to know and learn about digital media. Great open minded and knowledgeable people to work with. Excellent Work life Balance. Amazing ambiance ( We have a a Stress buster *Foose ball table* ) Fair Market Comp Packages This place challenges you to become better every passing day.

Cons

There are no downsides to working here.

3. "Great Place to Work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at Culture Machine full-time

Pros

Cons

Deadlines and late nights may be a hindrance to those who don't like an exciting work life.

Continue reading

"I am currently working in Culture Machine"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai

I have been working at Culture Machine full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture machine has got Amazing culture,great perks, great people to work with, have learning environment .

Cons

I don't find any downsides as of now in Culture Machine. It's an ideal place.

5. "A place that tests and shapes you"

Programming in Mumbai

I have been working at Culture Machine

Pros

A great start-up to work with. Challenging, exciting, exhilarating - these three words perfectly describe Culture Machine. If you like learning new things and discovering your capabilities, join Culture Machine. A young company brimming with opportunities, an ambitious and hardworking individual will definitely enjoy working for Culture Machine.

Continue reading
  6. "A great place to work in"

I have been working at Culture Machine full-time

Pros

The work culture is very open and gives you the opportunity to express yourself creatively without any restrictions. While some companies out there might love keeping a tight rein and stressing out their employees, Culture machine lets you achieve your goals and targets, minus people breathing down your neck. Ofcourse freshly brewed coffee is a big plus as well as the canteen food which is quite decent. They also have interesting people visit the office from time to time which is always followed cookies and cakes!! Everything is quite systematic and well managed as well.

Cons

honestly cant think of nay at the moment

"Awesome company in an awesome space at an awesome time"

I have been working at Culture Machine full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having been associated with culture machine for the past 1 year, I can safely say that the growth potential is huge for the company and for the people working. With youtube and internet becoming the next big things for advertizing of pdts & reaching out to the audience, I see culture machine playing a huge role in plugging the gap. Being the first mover in this space, gives it a lot of potential. Coming to the engineering division, - people here are highly motivated and the employees get a chance to work on cutting edge technologies which can't be said about other companies. - The pay is better than the most companies and the work is very challenging. - developing new patent pending products means there is some issues with arriving at consensus at times. But the management of the engineering is good enough to handle that

Cons

The company should ideally be a tech company operating in the media space than the other way round.

"As good as "Hell"... would like to give '-5' star.. if glassdoor has option for it."

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I worked at Culture Machine full-time for more than a year

Pros

You won't find a single PROS even after working for 10 years for this company.

Cons

Every single thing about this company is CONS. Let me describe some so that it can't spoil someone's career. 1. People working in upper management are like trained donkey. They don't even know the product well. They just conduct meetings take follow up, that's it. 2. To survive in culture machine you don't need to have knowledge of any technology/tool/skill. You should just know how to do proper buttering of senior persons. 3. It's the degree college of demotivation, for every brave step you will be demotivated from upper persons. No one talks about the new technology/innovation. 4. Some people of this company are from big ORGS, what they did was they find referral from somewhere, prepared for interview, buttered higher person and got selected into their tribe. Now what are they doing is, just destroying the careers of dynamic professionals. If I would need to write the review for this company I can write it for whole day. But I don't think this company is even worth of my precious time. My last and very true suggestion is, if you are getting chance to work for BPO/KPO/GroceryShop then please go there instead of working here. Here, they will ruin your life/career/learning everything.

"Worst company to work"

1.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Culture Machine full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for Culture Machine Engineering Team for less than a year at Pune Location. People are very nice.Nice technologies to work and implement , Flexible timings,free food.Less Engineering process so more work and more space to learn and grow.

Cons

The company doesn't care about engineering team at all.The team is reducing in number every month.The engineering team is awesome but top level management in Engineering team are worst.Boring place to work and no mental peace.No motivation to work.No extra activities for Engineering Team.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.