Culture Machine Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Aug 13, 2019

Found 5 of over 76 reviews

3.2
Pros
  • "Very good work culture, Very supportive team, Everything was perfect(in 8 reviews)

• "I have been working with Culture Machine for the past 2 years(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance and cumbersome product output process(in 6 reviews)

• "Toxic Work Culture and Upper Management(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 2.0
      Current Contractor

It's fine until it isn't

Aug 13, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent Money and Good People

Cons

Toxic Work Culture and Upper Management

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

25 paisa company

Jan 22, 2018 - Software Development Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is nothing good in this company. The pay is decent but its not worth staying there. Its better you take 10-20% less than this in any other company.

Cons

1) Depressing environment. Everyone leaving or already left. 2) No benefits apart from your CTC. 3) No money in the company, they can even tell you to bring your own laptop for work. 4) No respect of individual - if any Human Rights Organisation does any audit of the emails sent to the employees by the upper management, I am sure they will sue them(And this is only about emails. Verbal communications are even worse) 5) No financial planning. Leadership has some exceptional skills of wasting money on useless and "expensive" things and saving money on "chindi" expenses. 6) No future scope of earnings. The products they have built are useless. 7) No quality checks on work quality of employees. They just rely on employees. So, If anyone joins the company, its a pain for him/her to get understanding of work because there is no process of anything. If you don't trust me, join and I bet you will decide to leave in less than a week. So, my advice to you is, do not reject other offers before or after joining this company

6 people found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

As good as "Hell"... would like to give '-5' star.. if glassdoor has option for it.

Aug 23, 2016 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

You won't find a single PROS even after working for 10 years for this company.

Cons

Every single thing about this company is CONS. Let me describe some so that it can't spoil someone's career. 1. People working in upper management are like trained donkey. They don't even know the product well. They just conduct meetings take follow up, that's it. 2. To survive in culture machine you don't need to have knowledge of any technology/tool/skill. You should just know how to do proper buttering of senior persons. 3. It's the degree college of demotivation, for every brave step you will be demotivated from upper persons. No one talks about the new technology/innovation. 4. Some people of this company are from big ORGS, what they did was they find referral from somewhere, prepared for interview, buttered higher person and got selected into their tribe. Now what are they doing is, just destroying the careers of dynamic professionals. If I would need to write the review for this company I can write it for whole day. But I don't think this company is even worth of my precious time. My last and very true suggestion is, if you are getting chance to work for BPO/KPO/GroceryShop then please go there instead of working here. Here, they will ruin your life/career/learning everything.

14 people found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee

Worst company with worst management

Aug 11, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

At this point of time, nothing.

Cons

Worst company to work for. Company culture is very poor, people from upper management are very disrespectful. If you have tendency of betterment then you will not last long there. Some people just read blogs from internet, and claim themselves as architects. One can join this company if they just want to say yes to anything. This media startup is getting converted to Service based company. Individual contributors are leaving the company and management is hiring more and more people on management side, and they are just following "process" without any work.

6 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company to work for.

Mar 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The office space is good-looking. Average food is available for cheap in the canteen. The people seem nice.

Cons

This can probably depend on which team you're put in. I was part of the most broken team in the company. There is no unity. I did not feel like a part of the team. My manager was not qualified enough to do their job. There is immense work pressure with less outcome and absolutely no appreciation for good work. If I could rate this place zero, I would. I went here with a lot of hope. The company is all that I was looking for in my career. But it needs a lot of improvement. Especially when it comes to hiring upper management. The HR is the slowest and possibly the worst you will come across. I advise you to not go here. Keep it as your last resort, maybe.

10 people found this review helpful