Found 14 of over 228 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Terrible benefits." (in 12 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and there is a high turnover rate in a lot of departments." (in 9 reviews)
- "Upper management is very disconnected from what is going on in the rest of the company." (in 9 reviews)
- "Low salaries, HIGH turnover" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management in corporate is terrible." (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "coworker"Return to all Reviews
- 5.07 May 2019Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDelmont, PA
. Friendly coworkers and managers . great support staff . room for growth . very stable .social interaction
.Limited Parking .branch offices in limited states
- 1.010 Apr 2018RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWilkes-Barre, PA
Coworkers, learning experience working for a company with growing pains
Considering this company only cares about numbers and not the people, I'll just stick to the numbers. The pay for my position was less than the bottom 10% of the national average. After being a top performer, I received a raise during my annual evaluation that amounted to less money than my first raise at Wendy's Fast Food Restaurant. The annual turnover rate for the office admin staff was roughly 65% which is a representation of how employees are treated.7
- 4.012 Aug 2016Licensed Practical NurseCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMason, OH
Friendly coworkers who are knowledable about their specific positions.
Not enough work in some areas. 1-2 hours a week insufficient. More advertisement== more business.
- 2.020 Dec 2022Healthcare RecruiterFormer Employee
The people there are great and my coworkers were awesome.
There was no way to grow as a recruiter, it was impossible to get to the next tier so you're stuck at a bad salary with no possibility of a raise no matter how hard you work.
- 4.025 Mar 2019RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I love my coworkers. This is a great place to gain experience. The benefits are decent.
Turnover rate is high in the office. I am unlikely to reach a salary advancement/ promotion.
- 3.013 Mar 2016RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMurrysville, PA
Dependent upon office, great people and coworkers. Paid lunch breaks. Good learning experience for those looking to advance with little or no prior experience.
Company has lack of direction to employees, poor benefits, "health coverage" not benefits, no vision coverage. Low base salary.1
- 3.026 Dec 2022RecruiterFormer Employee
Good starting position for new grads and there can be opportunity to grow.Excellent coworkers.
Micromanaging and unrealistic goals and expectations. Pay could be better and there is a high turnover rate in a lot of departments.
- 2.016 Apr 2018RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Enjoyable coworkers. Never worked overtime. Very steady schedule.
The compensation is way too low for what this company expects from you. During the interview, they promise regular bonuses, but they rarely happen. The emphasis is based so much on numbers and making money, they forget that the mission of healthcare is to help people. The pto is confusing and you get written up if you don’t have pto to cover a day off, even if you’re sick. The policies are constantly contradicting themselves, and no one is ever on the same page. Horrible communication, vindictive management, and expect to be given the cold shoulder if you don’t think the way they do. You can work as hard as you can, you’ll never be recognized for your work. Absolutely impossible to advance within the company.5
- 1.010 Feb 2021RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Schedule and work/life balance as well as great coworkers
Management is terrible, they stopped having meetings for employees to voice their opinions, they do not listen, and employees are afraid to voice as they will either be written up or chastised.Dedicated Nursing Associates Response3y
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at DNA. We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us. If you would like to provide any more feedback, feel free to contact our HR Team at HR@dedicatednurses.com.