What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Terrible benefits." (in 12 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and there is a high turnover rate in a lot of departments." (in 8 reviews)
- "Upper management is very disconnected from what is going on in the rest of the company." (in 8 reviews)
- "Management in corporate is terrible." (in 6 reviews)
- "Managers are cool but they are only qualified to bag my groceries, let alone lead a team and run an office." (in 5 reviews)
Found 13 of over 223 reviews
Updated 16 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- 2.08 May 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDelmont, PA
It is a young and "fun" environment. They have a nice new building. Depending on the department, it could be a good place to get very basic experience.
The company is mainly run by young professionals in their early 20's, so no one really knows what they are doing based off experience. Upper management lacks. There is a lot of favoritism within the company and unfair write up's will be given to try and push people out. DNA seems very secretive and 'shady' which makes for an uncomfortable work environment. The company is growing too quickly without the appropriate management. There is a lot of inconsistency and legality issues. Ethics is definitely an issue. DNA does not offer the guidance young professionals need to succeed. There is not a lot of opportunity within the company. Internal communication is bad. DNA has the mentality of 'everyone is replaceable' and they make it known. DNA doesn't care about their employees and everyone is just a number. They take pride in this, when in reality it is viewed negatively. They put me in a tough position, then did me wrong. Training received is minimal. They have high expectations from employees, and compensation is below average. Overall, I do not recommend working here. Most people get a year experience then they leave.3
- 1.015 Oct 2020Staffing CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDelmont, PA
Getting to go home at night and get away from the internal stress that upper managementGetting to go home at night and get away from the internal stress that upper managementGetting to go home at night and get away from the internal stress that upper management causes their employees.
Everything. Upper management is horrible. Such a toxic work environment. If you're working hard, but not producing the unrealistic results they want, you're softly threatened to be fired4Dedicated Nursing Associates Response3y
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. If you would like to provide any additional feedback, please contact our HR team at HR@dedicatednurses.com or 724-252-8336.