Delta Faucet Company Marketing Manager Reviews

3.5
Delta Faucet Company President Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
0 Rating
  1. "Good environment—salary not competitive"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company full-time

Pros

- Good work life balance - Great co-workers - Gym and fitness classes - Cafeteria - Philanthropic

Cons

- Not competitive with salary. Most salary increases don’t cover cost of living - Constantly being told that the company is doing amazing but then bonuses were cut - Too lean, employees have to support multiple brands as company keeps growing without increasing headcount - Employees can only work one day remotely - changes in upper management has led to a lot of turnover

"Great Place to Work - all around!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company full-time

Pros

Delta's business is strong and diverse - allowing for a breadth of opportunities in many different categories and segments. Leadership is as transparent as possible, creating strong communication between teams. There is an effort to put an emphasis on innovation and improvement - which challenges everyone. Many benefits create an overall great employer - one day work remote a week for salaried, 12 weeks maternity, strong health and retirement benefits, education reimbursement, opportunities to give back to the community and casual (jeans) dress code. Everyone I work with truly cares about each other and it shows in their dedication to the team and willingness to help out. Ownership by parent company, Masco also adds security and value. I love working here!

Cons

I don't see this as a con, but more of something important to note - you must work hard to succeed here. Some teams may be more pressed with many priorities than others.

"Positive Leaders & Perks"

5.0
    Marketing Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company for more than 3 years

Pros

Working environment: High degree of customer focus, opportunity to work on teams and develop new skills, investment in the brands, strong senior leadership, fast-paced work environment, employees acting with integrity, investing in systems/tools to improve productivity/reduce stress, focused on doing the right thing. Additional Benefits: Great maternity/paternity leave policies, fitness center and fitness classes (spin, bootcamp, zumba, yoga), focus on employee development, paid volunteer hours, opportunities to volunteer with great community organizations, remote work from home opportunity (based on manager/department), casual ... everyday ... unless an important meeting/customer requires something different, opportunity to be on special teams/projects. Opportunities to propose new projects and lead them for positive organizational change. I am sure there are lots of thoughts on work/life balance - there are a lot of resources to help - on site fitness center, remote work policy, etc. We also are adding onto our building which will provide space for informal meetings, quiet thinking spaces, an on site cafeteria and expanded fitness space. Overall - I have been really happy here and love coming into work every day. I am proud to work for Delta Faucet Company.

Cons

We do seem to have a lot of meetings, but I don't think this is any different than other companies I have worked for.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews